• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Crinklewhiskers

1. C

Preparing for bonded bunnies.

Thank you! :) the big move happened today! Fingers crossed they stay friends! Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. C

Preparing for bonded bunnies.

Hi guys, my bonded bunnies are ready to be moved back into their own space! After my female had her spay they started to fight so I had to seperate. They have now been living together in a neutral space for about 8+ weeks. I plan to move them into a small area back in their own room today. I...
  3. C

Feeling disheartened with bonding :(

Hi Cyane! That's great news. I think all bonds are really different and the fact they are a bit indifferent to one another at the moment is a good sign I think. For some bunnies it takes a bit longer to do the typical bunnies in love stuff. How big an area are they in at the moment? Oh and...
  4. C

Paint fumes

Thank you. :) I managed to do it and they are totally fine. Room well ventilated and very little smell anyway. Does anyone know if this stuff is ok to paint their enclosure. https://www.protekwoodstain.co.uk/wood-stain/royal-exterior-wood-finish-golden-oak It looks to be but just wondered if...
  5. C

Paint fumes

Hi guys, I am currently in the process of bonding my 2 rabbits. So while they are living in the bathroom I thought I would take the opportunity to paint the kitchen where the normally live. Planning on using Dulux paint but what im wondering is if the fumes will be dangerous to the rabbits. I...
  6. C

It was tough...I cried ha! But I'm hoping we are over the worst of it. I'm fully expecting to have a couple of set backs as I increase their space and introduce them back into the kitchen where they lived previously but keeping my fingers crossed it wont get set too far back. So I can totally...
  7. C

Hi @cyane182 how is the bonding going? I have had 2 bunnies living seperately for over a year now (they started fighting after the female was spayed and the truth is that I was too scared to do the bonding myself). I'm now 79 hours into bonding with my 2 so I just wondered if I could offer any...
  8. C

Potential stasis...emergency vet or not?

Morning, yup seems absolutely fine and back to her normal self. She had done some poops when I went down about 3ish. Just given her breakfast and she munched it all down and there are plenty healthy looking poops in her tray now. Very strange, something definitely wasnt right last night but I...
  9. C

Haha yes! I will definitely be doing that! Not sure I will be able to use that to explain my zombie like state at work tomorrow though! [emoji23] thanks for the reassurance. Will let you know how she is! Wish me luck! [emoji42] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  10. C

Thanks, that's what I was thinking but thought I'd check and see if anyone felt it should be an immediate rush to vet. I've just been back in and all her pellets and greens are gone and she is furiously foraging away in her hay. I think she might have been struggling with being too hot today as...
  11. C

So earlier tonight I THOUGHT I saw Lola tummy pressing, but when I went near her she hopped off (indignantly[emoji23]) and went to munch some hay...so fine I thought...she had THE best golden droppings in her tray tonight too so wasnt too worried. Anyway, I was out a couple of hours and when I...
  12. C

Spay bunny

So still no success with the rebonding. I've gone back to the drawing board! It's really stressing us all out. Massive increase in time needed for feeding, cleaning time. Feels like I'm going through more hay and litter for some reason. So it's more expensive. They aren't getting the same amount...
  13. C

Spay bunny

I'm really really struggling with this bonding. Lola gets so stressed out when I try to move her to the bathroom to bond (only neutral/safe area I have) that I think she is too freaked out for bonding to work. She is jumpy and banging before I even introduce Buster to the room! I have got an...
  14. C

Spay bunny

So I've had 2 successful bonding sessions now. Used the bathroom as neither had been there before. Had one session of 30mins and another of 20 (Lola seemed a bit more stressed out tonight so cut it short...she had just been for her vet check a little while earlier though) in both sessions she...
  15. C

Spay bunny

You guys are diamonds! [emoji4] popped the medicine on food this morning and she snapped it up! So much less stress! Thank you! Now just the stress of trying to rebond at the weekend! 🤞 x Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Back