• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by CometLucy195

1. C

Bonding a 7.....can anyone do group bonding? Midlands area.

Yes I’m on a mission to find one now. I don’t really mind if I end up with a quad and a trio but I’d like to try. I haven’t 100% decided to keep Ted the Lionhead, I can only keep him if he goes in with the others. MM - yes I have a large set up, well 2, so bonding them into a 7 would mean I...
  2. C

Bonding a 7.....can anyone do group bonding? Midlands area.

Hi, I’ve not posted for a while, busy busy but have popped on every now and again. I’ve still got 2 trios and have now been fostering rabbits for a rescue. I’ve fallen for a little lionhead and wondered if I should keep him and put him in with one of my trios. Or, perhaps I should bond the whole...
  3. C

22 Rabbits!

There are a number of Facebook groups that help with taking rabbits to rescues that have space. I really don’t think you should take these on. I Foster rabbits for a rescue but only take them when I know there is rescue back up. My first 2 fosters I had, one got ill and it cost £400 and he...
  4. C

Royal babies on the way - Meghan is pregnant! Help!

Hi, so sorry to hear about Meg, she was loved and her kits are save. You did an amazing job xx
  5. C

Rabbits dying before annual RHD2 booster :-(

Really interesting thread, thanks MM, I was wondering whether to do mine at 6 months but I think unless there’s an outbreak near me I’ll stick to 12. One of mine is coming up to his 12 month date so I’ve already booked him in. X
  6. C

Runaround

The trouble with runaround- is that it’s so addictive! I keep buying more bits to extend, and extend.. lol
  7. C

Hi from Nottinghamshire

Hi, I’m in Nottingham too. I bought my Runaround from various places, some on Facebook and some on here as well as new. It does come up but rarely and is usually snapped up! Are you looking to connect a hutch and run or a total system?
  8. C

Are bigger rabbits more chilled?

My nethie Piper is definitely the most anxious and skittish. All the others are much more chilled. Actually, except for Dave the lion head/Belgium hare cross who is just loopy.
  9. C

Advice needed please female rabbit aggression

I have 2 sets of trios and sometimes one set ‘spot’ the others and turn on each other. However, this has never caused a long term problem. They settle quite quickly and now I just make sure they can’t see each other and it seems to be ok. Hopefully things will settle down for your pair.
  10. C

Mr Floof - the light of my life

I’m so sorry to read your sad post. X
  11. C

Positive thoughts please

Wow she really is gorgeous! Glad all went well xx
  12. C

Bonding Services

Star Rescue in Nottingham sometimes do bonding. I’ve no experience of them as a bonder but she was recommended to me. Where are you in the EM?
  13. C

Meadowbloom Ursula ~ 29/08/18

Im so sorry to hear this, Binky free Meadowbloom and hugs to you tlc xx
  14. C

Bun in P@H adoption - HELP!

Who else is going to give her a happy home for the last years of her life. If you can afford her, get her. As MM says, they’d take her back if it didn’t work out with William. You have to sort out the practicalities first, then go with your heart. X
  15. C

Rosie Rabbit 8 weeks old

I’m sorry, what a heartbreaking post. Binky free Rosie xx
Back