• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Comet Stud

1. C

deleted

sorry
  2. C

hello

http://emmasbunnies.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk thats just to get you all going, all my bunnies are on there apart from the two new orange mini rexes, i have to sort the pics out for them and then i can show you them. thank you all for your welcomes, Emma
  3. C

hello

Yes you can see pics when i figure out how to post them, lol
  4. C

Prevent the Selling of Long-Haired Breeds

well said Sue!! There is an awful lot of things that people dont know about the BRC and its rules. BRC members also have to make sure that buyers of there rabbits a filled with information about how to look after them, handling, feeding, grooming, exercise etc. I personally give out care...
  5. C

Animal Friendly Disnfectant?

I have just bought some virkon, it it really good stuff. I also use keep it clean. There are so many good ones Emma
  6. C

Squeaking

Hi, Rabbit are vocal animals, not as much as cats and dogs but they are. Some rabbits squeak, growl or grunt. It is perfectly normal, if your rabbit is in serious pain or stress it may squeel very loud, i have heard this when a bunny got caugt up in one of those harneses. You may just find...
  7. C

hello

Hi all, My name is Emma, i am a BRC member and i show and exhibit Mini Rex. I have orange, fawn and castors. I also have 2 french lops, 2 dwarf lops and 3 guinea pigs. Hope to chat to you all, Emma
  8. C

Prevent the Selling of Long-Haired Breeds

Hello all, I am aslo a member of the BRC. I agree with you all that long haired breeds should not be sold in a typical high st pet store, as they just do not give enough info on the rabbit because usually they dont know enough info. I dont think its fair saying that exhibitors pass on the...
Back