• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ColeosSlave

1. C

Bob Martin my little friend meadow hay

thanks will buy him some of those x
  2. C

ok i'll finish the bg of chopped hay then and wont get that any more :) X
  3. C

are all meadow hays the same, i was buying a different one but got this the other day and find its much easier to get out the bag than the other stuff i buy due to the pieces being smaller does it make any difference? should he be eating any perticulare hay? timothy? Meadow etc? x
  4. C

Reserved: Sasha georgeous single girlie

aww where is your location sasha? i have a Mr Bunny who would like company would you like to be an indoor bunny and chase the cats like Pipkin?? x
  5. C

Mice - not rabbits!

i am in sutton-in-ashfield but have emailed u x
  6. C

My newest addition...

she's lovely c
  7. C

Girls Together..

aww cute xxx
  8. C

Pipkin

here's my boy he was in with Guinea pigs for a couple days now he lives in his own cage x
  9. C

RIP to my 4

all died between 2-3 years ago now Thumper, Bigwig, Hazel and Blackberry x
  10. C

hi

Hello there, I'm Hannah/Hanny i found a link to site forum through another one, i am a student studying health and social care and spanish and rest of the week/time i'm a full time mummy to all my fury children Coleo, Albi, Messi, Greya. Gazmo, Sooty, Sweep and Silky, and my unfury ones Gary and...
Back