• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Coineanach

1. C

Fair weather campers :-)

Ha. 'Outside, mum? Oh, no, I don't think so, not today...' *snore* Sounds like you have adopted a pair of sofa snoozers. Now have fun bunnyproofing everything in sight and STILL having to buy replacement cables when they find the inch of cable you missed. ;)
  2. C

New Bunnie arriving tonight :)

Ooh, good luck! Is he staying inside or out? Just wondering when you said about saving for a new home as single bunnies aren't ideal outside as they get lonely, but I appreciate that as a last minute thing you might not have a choice. You'll need to get some pics when he's all settled in!
  3. C

How can I know if it is too much food?

Don't apologise, that's what we're here for! We have a few members in the States here but I think you're the first one from Mexico! As others have said hay doesn't need to go in the fridge, anywhere dry is fine to keep it. Give him as much hay as he wants to eat, it won't make him fat, and make...
  4. C

Precautions to take for an unvaccinated bunny

You've thought of everything I would suggest tbh. You do also get citronella candles for outdoor use, they might be better than the oil if you find the smell dissipates quickly? It differs from brand to brand, the tealights aren't great but the bigger candles in pots have done well for me at...
  5. C

I think I know the answer but I'll ask anyway...

Nail on the head, which I think is what you expected. Are you planning on getting her done? I'd keep a close eye as unspayed bunnies can be very aggressive if Dizzy decides to actually go for Bigfoot.
  6. C

What an odd dream...

Broody bun mum! :shock: Don't blame you really, baby bunnies are adorable and so much easier to care for than human ones :lol:
  7. C

Finally a Puddle Yawn Captured!

That's really lovely of you. :love: I do feel for rescues and foster bun mums as they must wonder how their charges get on, it's really sweet that you stay in touch and show how happy your guys are. I know Angie from BARC used to pop up on threads about the bun I adopted from her, it was nice to...
  8. C

Finally a Puddle Yawn Captured!

I'm another one who's never managed a yawn photo :lol: I do have an interesting 'chomp' one but no yawns yet! Looks a bit like Puddle's going to take off :lol: Great name by the way, how did you come up with that?
  9. C

PM genuinely thinks I can't see him..

I hope not because her ashes are sitting in the cabinet next to me! :lol: I had a look through some of your other pics and they are startlingly similar, there's another Rex on here called Poppet who's also a good clone! When she was younger she and my Oidhche were pretty much identical but...
  10. C

PM genuinely thinks I can't see him..

Sounds legit. Rexes are brats. Apparently black ones especially so! :lol:
  11. C

How can I know if it is too much food?

Hi Zatsu, welcome to the forum :D:wave: Congratulations on your Rex, they are really beautiful rabbits :love: Does he have a name? I agree with Babsie and Rexripley that he needs to eat hay, hay and more hay, lots of pellets will make an adult rabbit fat. I think you've hit the nail on the head...
  12. C

Naughty bunnies

You've got some real piggy bunnies on your hands there :lol: Did they provide a free hoovering service for your trouble?
  13. C

Where's the bunny?

Somebun's having fun! I'll admit I did struggle for a minute working out which end was which in the first pic. :lol:
  14. C

Gideon

Isn't he gorgeous? Beautiful eyes :love:
  15. C

Feeding two kinds of pellets / muesli

I have sort of done this with one bun - she came to me on museli and was selective feeding so I moved her onto pellets. However I could only get a big bag of her old museli and had loads left once I'd switched, so used it as a treat food, giving her a few less pellets and hand feeding a small...
Back