• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by cocoandphoenix

1. cocoandphoenix

females humping

We seperated them because phoenix has a habit of bounding about too close to coco, and last time that happened coco got caught in the crossfire and her ear was clipped, and she was pretty unwell so we seperated them until coco was a bit better (which is clearly now cause shes well enough to hump...
  2. cocoandphoenix

females humping

Both my female bunnies are usually fine, but recently coco has tried to hump phoenix a lot. I know its a dominance thing but we're unsure what to do until they are spayed as they always play together, and they're never happy unless they are out running about together. They sleep seperately at...
  3. cocoandphoenix

Vet broke my rabbits back!!!

Can't believe what I've just read! Definetly contact the relevant people about this! Its awful, your poor little bunny :( I'm so sorry for your loss. That vet should not be allowed to handle bunnies!
  4. cocoandphoenix

Always time for a photo ...

Coco stopped mid eating for a good wee pose! Can't stop laughing at the picture. Her wee paws are too cute
  5. cocoandphoenix

My male rabbit has past away :(

Aw I'm so sorry to hear about that :( I hope Sarah is ok and she picks up soon. Sending you hugs
  6. cocoandphoenix

Advice on where to buy Timothy hay

So glad this topic is here, I was also wondering where the best place to buy timothy hay was! :D thank you. Will definetly be going to hay for pets
  7. cocoandphoenix

our new rescue .... Marley

he is gorgeous :love:
  8. cocoandphoenix

Tips on syringe feeds.

I had to come back to my mums as there was a family emergency, but my boyfriend and his mum gave coco her meds today and she was brilliant he said! He syringed a little bit of pineapple juice after the meds to get rid of the icky taste. So I think she's a lot happier with us! :)
  9. cocoandphoenix

Posing bunnies

Aww wee coco, she is a sooty fawn I think? She's gorgeous! She's so small :love:
  10. cocoandphoenix

Posing bunnies

These 2 were sitting posing so I had to take a picture! lol
  11. cocoandphoenix

Phoenix is plotting against us!

Phoenix is definetly plotting against us! Look at those paws lol
  12. cocoandphoenix

Tips on syringe feeds.

Ahh thank you! Yes, ive read that they like bananas. Never have any in though because I hate them! lol. I will try that, thank you so much! :)
  13. cocoandphoenix

Olly at Christmas!

Omg I love these pics!! That pic of him looking out his wee cottage at the end!! :o so adorable
  14. cocoandphoenix

Tips on syringe feeds.

Yeah, I'm just reading up about it and read that it tastes like liver! Totally understand why coco would not stop washing her face and licking her mouth! hahaha. We tried it on some carrot but she wouldn't go near the carrot. Any particular flavour of puree baby food? I will try anything to help...
  15. cocoandphoenix

Silly bunnies

so cute! That bunny flop pic :love:
Back