• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by CloudsTheLimit

1. CloudsTheLimit

Zena - the Border Collie Puppy

One ear up, one ear down. Even Callies ears don't know what they want to do and shes a year old - sometimes they're both up, sometimes both down or one up and one down.. Zena is gorgeous by the way!
  2. CloudsTheLimit

The wait is over! Snugz is here!

Continuing on with the adorableness. The sun is a little hidden by the clouds but it's warm enough for Snugz to go outside in the big pen for a little while.
  3. CloudsTheLimit

"Lets Eat!" Since he is still young, I'm making sure to introduce a variety of fruits and vegetables to him. He was definitely a fan of this though! (I've totally blanked on the name..)
  4. CloudsTheLimit

Thank you guys for all the compliments, now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that the 3 remaining bubs stay alive and healthy - we are quite worried about one of them. Despite plenty of food and everything to give her a boost, Mumma wasn't coping raising all her babies - even a small...
  5. CloudsTheLimit

Granted I was never a regular on the forum but I'm back and here to introduce the newest member to my family. Sadly, Cloud (my previous bun) passed away in an absolute freak accident a few months back and I've been missing having a bun around ever since. This story is a bit of a long and...
  6. CloudsTheLimit

No Accidents!

He's fairly zoned out right now :P I woke up this morning to still.. No Accidents! So I decided to reward Cloud with some free time on the couch. I put a towel down along with his litter box and some grass and he used the litter box! A "new" environment and he still used the box! Oh gosh, being...
  7. CloudsTheLimit

No Accidents!

I think it has a lot to do with just how young and insanely relaxed he is (I dragged him around the pet stores last week and he just sat in my arms, fell asleep at one point!). I did have a Flemish once who wasn't a fan of the harness, never ended well for me but she absolutely loved my Dad (she...
  8. CloudsTheLimit

No Accidents!

Yep! It is indeed. A kitten harness to be exact :) Yes, I do often worry he will gnaw on the lead but I believe I'm fairly prepared. When he is outside for than just pictures, I have a doggy play pen set up - I go out and check on him every 5-10 minutes anyway and he has the harness/lead on then...
  9. CloudsTheLimit

No Accidents!

I've had Cloud for about a week and a half now, the litter box training has been going well but of course he was still having at least 2 wee accidents every day outside of the litter box. Since most of you have been through the process with your buns, you'll likely understand how insanely...
  10. CloudsTheLimit

Tobi and Chip, the piggy bond!

Yep! I've been using fleece for the last 6 months or so for that exact reason. It also didn't help that Tobi is a very grubby boy and would always lay down on any wet bedding which made him matt even more. The only problem I had when it came to using fleece was to figure out what to put under...
  11. CloudsTheLimit

Relaaaaxxxx

12. CloudsTheLimit

Tobi and Chip, the piggy bond!

Tobi is one of very few guinea pigs I adopted from fantastic breeders (from the 11 I have owned in my life, 8 were rescues), he is such a Mumma's boy. Chips story is a little more complicated. His breeder is reputable and but back in June she contacted me saying Chip had been returned, seemingly...
  13. CloudsTheLimit

He's Here! Clouds Arrived!

I've never had a bun so relaxed! I got Cloud out for some cuddles while I watched a movie. Popped him on my lap in one of his beds, he explored the seat a bit and then came back to his bed and just.. flopped.
  14. CloudsTheLimit

While usually I would leave a bunny to settle for a good few days, I had a pet show to attend today so I figured I would take him along! I set up a play pen in a closed in court yard. Away from people so he wouldn't be surrounded by strangers but still close enough that he could hear people and...
  15. CloudsTheLimit

I picked up my new bunny today :love: Today was a VERY busy day as we have a pet show on tomorrow and I had to help set up and get animals ready for it so I only got home about 5 minutes before the sun went down.. Never-the-less HE'S HERE!
Back