• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by clarebear

1. clarebear

Ptyalism

Thank you xx
  2. clarebear

Ptyalism

Thank you xx
  3. clarebear

Ptyalism

Very sadly we helped Bungee to Rainbow Bridge today. She had struggled to recover from her operation, and the test results showed that it had spread and she was struggling to breathe and eat. They could have done another operation and radiotherapy, but we just couldn't put her through any more...
  4. clarebear

Ptyalism

Thank you so much x
  5. clarebear

Ptyalism

It's so hard..but I do understand why she doesn't want a great big syringe stuck into her little mouth, when it's probably still very sore in there. I'd love to give your nugget cookies a try, if you don't mine sharing your recipe! Going to try another little feed before bed. I had Bungee in a...
  6. clarebear

Ptyalism

I tried this a few days ago, buy might try again. Thank you x
  7. clarebear

Ptyalism

Still struggling to syringe feed her. We've been trying the Oxbow critical care with a bit of banana in, but she's really fighting it 😕 I'm finding it so hard, too much happening at the moment when all I really want to do is concentrate on Bungee. Feeling overwhelmed. Any tips on syringe...
  8. clarebear

Ptyalism

Just got back from the vets. Mikel is happy with Bungee's mouth and how everything is healing. He let us both have a look too! She's got to continue with the same 3 meds twice a day, but also a penicillin injection every other day. He's also given us some different critical care food to try...
  9. clarebear

Ptyalism

Thank you. Just about to give this a try!
  10. clarebear

Ptyalism

Thank you x
  11. clarebear

Ptyalism

Bungee seems better today than yesterday. I've just mixed her up some recovery food and she ate a bowl of veggies instead! I'm beginning to hate the smell of recovery, so I think she must be too! Back to Cambridge vets tomorrow to she how things are. X
  12. clarebear

Ptyalism

I have tried some in a bowl, but she doesn't seem to want it so still syringe feeding. She eaten a bit of veg today as well. I'm a bit worried as she seems to be drooling again. Her chest was dry and now it's wet again.
  13. clarebear

Ptyalism

She has literally climbed into my PJ'S. She couldn't get any closer. I've just been groomed too. She has never done that before.
  14. clarebear

Ptyalism

The medication the surgeon put her on is Cisapride Suspension, Metacam Horse and Baytril. These are all twice a day. She is also on Exocin eye drops three times a day.
  15. clarebear

Ptyalism

We have some very tiny poops!! Just doing her meds and syringe feeding. She did well with her syringe feeding in the night. She's cuddled up next to me and I can hear her tummy gurgling. Still a long way to go.
Back