• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by chooksandrabbits

1. C

yeeeeee

my rabbit was born about 5 days ago ...... i havnt picked wich is mine yet lol but hayle the breeder is one of the nicest poeple on earth so ill get her to help me pick wich girl i want lol she is a cashmere lop lol :lol:
  2. C

newby guy

yes i foudn this forum and told my freind and we were like score (well she was like score i was like cool lol) thanks ur welcome is warming cute bunnies btw Gerald
  3. C

Wabbits & Pigs

i sorta come to a conclusion and i think ive worked out that some poeple can house rabbits and guinea pigs together and not get a damage guinea pig and then some poeple get damaged guinea pigs(please excuse my choice of word inn tired lol) i guess it is the owners preference and i guess its...
  4. C

Wabbits & Pigs

thank u youre welcoming is warming :D our guinea pig and rabbit ages vary we bye guinea pigs as youngen but it isnt to say they are always sold younge we had a little of guinea piglets born 4 weeks ago lol and the feed comes in a mix (with all the grains and fruits mixed ) and they come in...
  5. C

Wabbits & Pigs

hi i work at a feed place and out rabbit pens and guinea pigs are in the same very large cage the guinea pigs have retreats and all sorta of places to hide but they rather mingle with the rabbts and we try as hard as we can to keep our animals healthy and with rabbits and guinea pigs going and...
  6. C

newby guy

hey guys im a newby and i cant wait to scan around post some questions and eventually ansew some lol thanks btw im from sydney australia and i dont have any rabbits right now (still in the womb) Gerald
Back