• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by choccy

1. C

Completely New to Bunnies

I've no idea if this is going to work, but fingers crossed... If pics appear, this is Basil (black) & Minty (choc). Wow - I'm amazed, just checked preview & it worked!!
  2. C

Thanks for the warm welcome & the advice. I can see this forum is going to be my bunny bible from now on! Will post some pics soon (once I figure out how).
  3. C

Yep they also get lots of hay & a bowl of the dry food they were on before they came to us, though I bought a bag of Excel dwarf/junior which I haven't yet moved them on to. Have only given them bits of carrot so far (and dandelion leaves) as I wasn't sure either how much veggies to give them &...
  4. C

Hiya, we've just got our first ever rabbits, which I found in a local(ish) animal shelter through the Rabbit Rehome site. They are Basil an adorable black 2yr old dwarf neth cross buck and his new girlfriend Minty an equally adorable 4 month old siamese sable dwarf lop cross. (I think thats...
Back