• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by chloemurray

1. chloemurray

Forgot how stressful bonding is...

He’s still doing it this morning and I’m considering separating them. I don’t understand how they can go from constantly snuggling to him suddenly being the rabbit from hell :lol: it’s not fair on Wotsit to not even be allowed to move. He’s making SO much noise as well, grunting and honking...
  2. chloemurray

I’ll have to try and figure out how to do it now... it’s been a while! Bear is being awful this evening... after a whole day of nothing but snuggling, at about half 5 he turned into a demon and won’t let Wotsit move with circling her, honking, obsessively humping and demanding to be groomed...
  3. chloemurray

Oh & I only came out of hospital on Monday with bone marrow failure, so staying up all night isn’t fun right now :( My own fault for getting overexcited & deciding to bond so soon :lol:
  4. chloemurray

I’m currently attempting my first bunny bond for years - 7 year old Wotsit and 4 year old Bear, both mini lops. They’ve been together since Thursday afternoon, as I’m in isolation for the foreseeable so I figured I may as well use the time to bond :lol: They’ve done really well, but every few...
  5. chloemurray

After the loss of Doughnut I had to get Bobo!

Ah she is so sweet. I haven’t been around for a while and I’m very sorry to see that you lost Doughnut xx
  6. chloemurray

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Popping in to send some love. Will never forget Morse xx
  7. chloemurray

Vibes for John-Joe PLease- U/D 5th May

Topping up the vibes xx
  8. chloemurray

My fosters! More pics post 233 (1st August)

:love: Gorgeous bunnies. Happy birthday to them!
  9. chloemurray

Finally finished the playhouses!

Fab! :love:
  10. chloemurray

Advice for Katie.

So sorry about Katie xx
  11. chloemurray

New Digs/ Jelly Has Moved In!

Such a fab set up!
  12. chloemurray

It's been some time but I'm back

Hello and welcome back! :) Finn is gorgeous :love:
  13. chloemurray

Dara- U/D 11th April - Much Better :-)

So sorry :( sending vibes for Dara xx
  14. chloemurray

Hey RU.....

They’re so cute! :love:
  15. chloemurray

Do Your Rabbits Respond to Their Names ?.

Wotsit does, none of the others do. They all come running for food though :lol:
Back