• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ChloeBunny

1. ChloeBunny

The things you find in hay!!!!!

Pretty big (4kg) but it had managed to hide right near the bottom, was just getting the last of the hay out for the piggies when i found it!!!!!!
  2. ChloeBunny

Im really glad it was a fat stick and not a creature :shock:
  3. ChloeBunny

:roll:.....bunnies :lol:
  4. ChloeBunny

i had a surprise today (its about sox)

:D My copy arrived in the post today but had only got halfway through it so hadn't seen Sox, have jumped ahead now and he's looking as gorgeous as ever :love: am off to show OH that Sox is famous (we love Mabel and Sox pics) :love::love::love:
  5. ChloeBunny

I've found quite alot of sticks and twigs in bags of hay before but.......:shock: Crikey!! :lol:
  6. ChloeBunny

Morris is a big grown up boy now :)

Morris is about 11 weeks now, hes a blue mini lop :love::love: he's the cutest thing ever :love: he's learning how to be naughty but I just can't tell him off, he just sits there and looks at me and I melt :love:
  7. ChloeBunny

marge says hi!

:wave: Marge youre very cute :D
  8. ChloeBunny

These were taken a couple of days ago just before he realised he could escape mummys evil clutches :lol:
  9. ChloeBunny

:wave: My cute little baby Morris is growing up fast :D we took him off shavings and hes now got a star wars duvet cover and his own big boy litter tray lol and bless him he's done all his wees in it :D so proud of him :D He's getting very confident now, running around like mad and getting up...
  10. ChloeBunny

Has anyone tried this play cube/tent thing?

:wave: I have one of these for Chloe, she'schewed it a bit but she only has access to it for free range time so we can keep an eye. I got mine on ebay for £1.99 :thumb:
  11. ChloeBunny

Can I see your bunnies doing silly things please?

Bunny enjoying the tennis :lol:
  12. ChloeBunny

I'm Definitely an Indoor Bunny Mummy!

Awwww bless him :love: I think he deserves extra noserubs for being such a brave bunny :D I'm sure Stephen will get used to da big wide wurld soon :)
  13. ChloeBunny

Lots of Pics of Rodney Rabbit !!

Awwww gorgoeus bunny and I love his multi-directional ears :lol:
  14. ChloeBunny

very happy mouse!

Looks like he's saying "Wow, my favourite, thanks" :lol:
Back