• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by chloaster

1. C

Combo Vaccine out of stock

I know no-one seems to know anything for definite (and we're in a difficult situation as although our current rabbits are vaccinated all the vet practices we use are now out of stock) but it might be worth having a read here: http://rabbitwelfare.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. C

Rabbit savvy vet in Walsall?

Thanks lily - I think she's looking for one a bit closer to home but worth a mention :D
  3. C

Rabbit savvy vet in Walsall?

Can anyone please recommend a rabbit savvy vet in the Walsall area? Lady lives on Leighswood Road, Aldridge - from what she has told us her rabbit needs to have his front incisors burred very regularly and her vet is recommending them be removed but is charging the earth and not very confident...
  4. C

September Pledge a Pound - FAB UPDATE POST 13

Thank you so much!! Fat Fluffs has 7 baby buns ready for their ops next week so this will go towards their vets costs! :D
  5. C

Young wildie .... best way forward?

We were looking more for a wildlife sanctuary as we are also concerned that long term the hutch scenario would not be suitable for him. We have been given a contact by our vets so are following up that possibility - waiting for a phone call back. If that is a no go will give Caroline a try -...
  6. C

Thank you We are not concerned about neutering him but, although he is about three months old now, he has absolutely nothing to chop off yet. We did consider bonding him in with the Fat Fluffs but our concern was that they do get to free roam round the garden and whether he would be safe doing...
  7. C

We had a baby rabbit handed in that a cat had brought in. He was a wild rabbit but unfortunately they kept hold of him, thought they would keep him and then decided they didn't want to. So ... he ended up with us and initially he was a real sweetie, friendly and inquisitive bonded in with three...
  8. C

100mile bike ride for Rabbit Awareness and Fund Raising

On the 15th September 16 of us guys and girls from Birmingham Airport are putting foot to pedal to raise some money for the Fat Fluff bunnies and to help raise awareness as Rabbit Awareness Week kicks off. If you would like to sponsor us we would really appreciate your support but also the offer...
  9. C

Dropped Donny and Lola off this morning!

Well so far so good :D Donny has bonked Lola and she has thumped a bit and that's about it! They seem more interested in their hay than each other!!
  10. C

Dropped Donny and Lola off this morning!

They are definately very cute bunnies!! Sorry I haven't be able to start the bond today as planned - my bunnies have the "quick the vets is closed lets throw a wobbly" chip in them so I have been in Coventry for a lot of today! Will start first thing tomorrow and keep you updated! Keep the...
  11. C

Special secret parcel has turned up at Fat Fluffs!!

Thank you for our lovely presents which arrived this weekend. Our rescue bun Mighty, who has taken over the house in a bid to get well, was most excited to see the Christmas tree with the special presents underneath!!
  12. C

Polyps in rabbits

13. C

How much for hutches?

Big no from us on that one - they are very expensive I think - might be worth a look here: http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/walloffame.htm
Back