• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Chipmunk_K

1. C

How do you know when rabbits are bonded?

That sounds about right :thumb: good luck :)
  2. C

eee they are like a perfect match :) :love::love:
  3. C

Helloooo :wave: I am soooooooo glad the bond is going well :) :love: if you want to try and move them to the hutch now I think you would be okay, if you can block off the run for a week or a few days just to see how they get on, then open that up to them if all is still going well. :thumb: If...
  4. C

soreted ... and violet on her way

Wednesday at 11 it is :) violet is on her way to me as I write this hehe. Glad it's workin out. Do you still have my number? It hasn't changed hehe never does.
  5. C

Okay well I can do this Wednesday. I have to be home by 4 so the latest I can meet is 12.30/1 but 11 would be best if you can? If that's no good you may have to rely on the October trip as I'm on holiday the following 2 weeks. I'm sorry if that isn't much help :/ I get so busy these days it...
  6. C

Is our normal meeting place on the A34 too far for you now? If not we can always go for that again xx
  7. C

Rehomed: Tina Teaspoon ... nervous spayed female

She is on the large size of medium if that makes sense and she is no better yet. She is still ever so nervous but she will accept food from me.
  8. C

picking Aurora and Ariel up today UD & pics

hows aurora doing now? hope shes feeling better :love::love:
  9. C

Aww that vid makes me miss them :love::love:
  10. C

So glad they are home safe, I'm surprised its ariel out first!! It was auroura at angies!! They are sooo unpredicatable! lol Their home looks fab!! :love:
  11. C

Special needs only rescue sanctuaries?

If you enquire at rescues there are often special needs bunnys not advertised as we worry about finding a safe and secure home. I know we had a very special needs bunny but he may have found a forever home we also sometimes have bunnies available for perminant foster (meaning we still pay the...
  12. C

Rehomed: Pancake ....single , neutered male

Yes he is currently being bonded with Princess Jasmine :love:
  13. C

Rehomed: Pancake ....single , neutered male

Poor Pancake!! He is such a lovely cutie and sooooooo friendly!! He is like that perfect cuddly bun but no one is interested!! :(
  14. C

Rehomed: Princess Jasmine...single spayed female

:wave: hello!! She is sort of middle sized, similar to tinks maybe, but a bit leaner, different sort of figure. She is lovely - you'd adore her, she is so gentle and happy.
  15. C

Rehomed: Princess Jasmine...single spayed female

She is gentle and sweet, loves her nose rubs, very chilled and easy to handle!! :love::love:
Back