• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Chip&Lunar

1. C

territorial bunny

What do you think about the shared use of the enclosure?
  2. C

territorial bunny

Thanks for the help. Another question... My daughter doesn't really want to split the enclosure. Is it okay to let each use it part time, instead? For example, my daughter could put Chip in the enclosure before she goes to school, then when she comes home, put Chip in a cage, and Lunar in the...
  3. C

territorial bunny

The cages aren't meant to be their homes. They just in there for recovery. A question about splitting the enclosure... If they each have half of the enclosure, are they likely to be territorial about their parts, when I take divider out?
  4. C

territorial bunny

Thanks for the quick reply. What should we do with living arrangements in the meanwhile? We have two cages that are 700 cm X 1600 or thereabouts. That where they currently are. We have a single large enclosure that is about 2 m X 3 m that they used to be in, and we hope they can live in...
  5. C

territorial bunny

Thanks for the help! Sorry for leaving this so long, but I now have a new (related) question. How long after spaying should we wait to attempt rebonding?
  6. C

territorial bunny

Hi everyone, New here :) We have two female rabbits, Chip and Lunar. They are actually my daughter's and live in her room. My daughter has a loft room with a slanted roof, and the rabbits have one end of it as an enclosure, about 2 metres by 3 metres. They were both born in early June last...
Back