• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by cheekytikki

1. C

Teegra

My little Tiggy boy passed away last night, it has come as a huge shock but looks like he passed in his sleep in his favourite dozing place. He was a one in a million bunny not phased by anything and wanting cuddles from everyone. In August he even accompnied me my sister and the dogs on a week...
  2. C

Our Aviary, nearly completed

looks amazing, how easy was it to make the panels? my sister is in middle of making tortoise enclosure and they were going to buy their panels but wonder if it may be chaper to make them
  3. C

Images of your pets

CODY SOLO BELLA HERBIE TEEGRA FELIX EBONY I also have 4 buns a cat and a dog at the bridge :cry:
  4. C

Jessi

Duchess died of liver cancer, Skyla of stasis. Not sure with Jessi like I said it was very sudden still can't believe she has gone :cry:
  5. C

Jessi

I am in total shock, I have no words :cry: :cry: :cry: I found my little grey baby gone to the briidge last night, she had been fine in herself playing in the morning and having lots of cuddly snuggles (and doing laps of my feet for food!) I found her flopped in her favourite sleeping place...
  6. C

New rabbit Frosty U/D more pictures :D

aww he gets cuter :love:
  7. C

New rabbit Frosty U/D more pictures :D

he is adorable Kezz :love: :love: :love: :love:
  8. C

Lily and Frazzle

awww she is getting bigger :love: she has got lovely markings hasnt she :love:
  9. C

Couple of Solomon

:lol: :lol: they do look very similar
  10. C

Couple of Solomon

I dont think he has :lol: he is almost 7 ;) you might be thinking of Herbie :lol:
  11. C

Couple of Solomon

Such a big boy now can't believe he will be 2 in June!!! :shock: with Cody
  12. C

Zac the lab 'pup'

what a stunning little boy :love:
  13. C

Concerned At All These Snow Bunnies

I would never be forgiven if I put mine out in it :lol: (teegs took a while to forgive me when I put him outside an it wasnt full sun :roll: :lol: ) I am very overprotective though as soon as it started getting cold overnight I put their heating up :oops: and gave them a big box of blankets...
  14. C

Lidl

thought i would mention just in case, went in today and they are selling 'book boxes' and 'packing boxes' basically gret big cardboard boxes for a couple of quid each. nearly got a couple but didnt but now i feel mean so might go back and get 2 or 3 and experiment with what we can make :lol:
  15. C

Another dog/snow thread!!! + pics of my crab...

aww goergeous piccies of the mutts. I have spent the entire day with 3 stunning ridgies :love: :love: i fell in love with the boy so gorgeous and he kept putting his head on my lap and falling asleep :love: :love:
Back