• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by charmaine

1. C

Daisy 02-2005 to 12-10-10

thank you every one i havent been back on sooner as its been too hard and we have been showering pepper with extra love and affection daisy is the pretty black and white bunn in the picture she used to have some tantrums bless her but always went in to bed at night as good as gold and had first...
  2. C

Daisy 02-2005 to 12-10-10

our beautidul daisy passed away in her sleep and is now with her sister she leves behind her loving husbun pepper and doting 2 foots this is a picture taken of her in the summer with pepper he will be 6 the end of this month. binky free my angel x
  3. C

pepper rabbit

hi all i dont get on here much very often. today i took my bun peppper who is 6 in october to the vets as he has a bald patch on his back which he is licking he is moulting quite alot. well the vet did some skin scrapes and we waited for the results and he said there are no mites or parasites. i...
  4. C

Ruby snuggling with her daddy

aww she looks like a daddys girl to me lol xx
  5. C

Names List

i have daisy maisy (bridge bunny) lola (bridge bunny) i also have 2 female guineas whos names i would happily of used for a bun poppy zia i also have a female tortoise called sunny :D and a female hamster roxy and a female degus jelly i think thats every one lol
  6. C

allan & page

lol thanx every one :D x
  7. C

allan & page

i know that the farm feed place i get mine keep them i have seen them i will need to go again soon so i will check out what they have thank you :D x
  8. C

allan & page

thank you every one i will bare that in mind and keep a close eye on them :) x
  9. C

allan & page

hi all i was just after some advice realy i feed my 5 year old rabbits allan & page natural rabbit pellets and fruit/vegatables and hay they are in great health i was just wondering if thease pelets are still ok for my bunns or should i change them what do people think thanx charmaine :D
  10. C

What is it with me and rabbits today????? help please!....u/d - good news!

well done that didnt take you long :D
  11. C

The 14 Humphreys Guineas - Feb Photo Shoot pg 4

i have to say i was never a piggie lover well i hadnt realy given it much thought then my 2 girls were offered to me and i couldnt see them end up on free adds or pre loved and they are amazing i am 100 % a cavvy slave lol and i cant wait to get our shed built to adopt even more :D your are...
  12. C

wet tail

thank you :D
  13. C

wet tail

hi all we lost our baby hamster last night to wet tail we only had her for 4 weeks what i would like to know is can rabbits get it my buns are out door bunns but my daughter and my self feed clean and play with all so just wondered about cross infection many thanks
  14. C

I cant believe im even related to her!! U/D now with pics xx

wwwwwwoooooooooooowwww hes lush i had to go to my local p&h on sunday and it was very busy with people buying hamsters cages guineapigs rabbits ect i must say it tugged on my heart strings and made me wonder how long it would be before they are given away or just dumped :roll: p.s well done you...
  15. C

lola bun 16-12-09

thanx its been so hard especialy for the kids lola was so friendly we miss her lots :cry:
Back