• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by charl86

1. C

I'm so scared tonight/Update pg 4

Hope Pickles is okay x
  2. C

Rabbits sight.

Mine do the same, I usually have to tap the floor to let them know we're things are! :) I don't think they pick out details too well and they have a blind spot right in front of their face, so I think they rely on there noses to tell them what's right I front of them. Also I don't think their...
  3. C

Binky's little Shadow ...First anniversary

Such a lovely tribute, I'm so, so sorry for your loss :cry:
  4. C

RIP Snowy :( 8th May 2012

What a terrible shock for you, I'm so, so sorry for your loss x :(
  5. C

Gummy bunny owners...

Hi :wave: thanks for the advice, it's good to be reassured that they adapt well. I hadn't thought about making sure he's got water in a bowl, too busy thinking about him eating that I hadn't considered problems with drinking :oops: He's 4 and a half, so not very young, but we've had terrible...
  6. C

Gummy bunny owners...

Sooty is having his front teeth removed on Wednesday :( I know there are lots of people with gummy buns on here so just looking for any advice... My OH took Sooty to the vets yesterday as his teeth were overgrown again and the vet said she thinks they would be best coming out, I wasn't there so...
  7. C

My buns first time free-ranging!

Brilliant pictures! I'm so jealous, I'd love a big grassy garden for mine to free range in! :love:
  8. C

Spring fever...

Thanks for the replies guys, they seem to have calmed down a bit today, I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on them and try to keep Sooty off her as much as I can while I'm around. I suppose one good thing is Cinders is a lot more agile than Soot, so she can jump up on furniture ect that he...
  9. C

Spring fever...

Hi all I dont post here much anymore but i could do with some advice please :wave: I've sat here for the past few hours watching the buns and Sooty has not stopped humping Cinders and she's getting pretty :censored: off. They've been bonded since the beginning of the year, Sootys persistent...
  10. C

Do You Have a Dental Rabbit (s) ?

Sooty's a lop and a dental bun, Cinders is an uppy and isn't. Cinders has a much longer face than sooty as well, so we fit well with stereotypes here!!
  11. C

Pets at home bun

I did think that myself, but I suppose people who are willing go to the trouble of converting a shed and attaching a big run suitable for a bun the size of him would be even harder to come by than house rabbit owners.
  12. C

Pets at home bun

aww no, I hadn't realised Pets at home had started stocking them, its such a shame for them :cry: I'd hoped maybe he had been handed in to the adoption part when he got too big for somone or they'd got bored and it was a one off that he was in there, the girl at the till said he had been...
  13. C

Pets at home bun

Sorry to start another of these threads, but there's a p@h bun that I can't get out of my head :cry:. We went in the other day for the first time in ages as I needed a few bits and there was a bun in there, it's huge, not sure of the breed exactly as I'm not familiar with bigger buns, but he's...
  14. C

tesco value cat litter?

Okay Thanks :)
  15. C

tesco value cat litter?

It's here http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=262681114 It's does have any info about it though, unless I'm just being dense! :lol:
Back