• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ch3rrie

1. C

Geoff's gone

:cry: I'm so sorry :(
  2. C

I think I need to get him neutered?

He's booked in for the 6th Nov. :)
  3. C

I think he knows I am not happy with him as he's in his hiding place :lol: I'll ring the vets today and get him booked in :D
  4. C

Hi everyone, Our Rabbit Loki has started to bite at my clothes. I know some places in the house he does this because I am in his way or on his territory :? but today, I have just been sitting where I always sit in the living room and he's come up to me and started to bite my top and pull and...
  5. C

Why does he do this?

We thought he was quite young because he is so small :lol: It's really lovely to know he's been here only a week and is so happy already. He happily lets me pick him up if I need to now too :love: The cats have accepted him already too. He follows the cats around like he is one of them...
  6. C

Why does he do this?

This is Loki :love: He has been licking me a lot today and trying to steal my partners blanket from him!
  7. C

Why does he do this?

oooh that is what he does! How heart warming to know he is happy here already :) and such a cute vid! Very cool name ;) I wanted Thor but my partner didn't. As soon as he said Loki I didn't give him chance to change his mind. It suits him so well :) I am glad we have never properly...
  8. C

Why does he do this?

Hi everyone, We have had Loki for 6 days now. He is around 2 years old, not neutered. The last few days he's been jumping really high! It's like he's been so startled he's jumped. Sometimes I notice he twitches his head before doing it and his back legs flap a bit. What is this? Is it...
  9. C

First Vet appointment all done!

And our newly named Milly has a Willy lol! So now we are trying to find the right name for him. I like Zedd but I am not allowed it :cry: He is also fine, nice and healthy and the vet said he thought he was around 2 years old so no where near our under a year estimate! He is also microchipped...
  10. C

She is trying to eat our food!

It's meat! I was really shocked. We eat a lot of Chicken and when I've eaten some, she's been there. We had chicken spring rolls tonight and she got so close to getting some. She went to my hands and nibbled me :shock:
  11. C

Oh, haha! Good to know it's normal!
  12. C

Hi everyone, We got Roxie from another family that didn't want her. They didn't really care about her so we just had to take her. She's been here since Saturday, settled well, has her own place near me and hidden away. She is a house rabbit, before she escaped from her other family a lot and...
  13. C

New family member :-)

The kittens are terrified of her, phew! She started to get scared so we have put her in her hutch to calm down (it's in our living room at the moment). The cats are looking at her looking very confused.
  14. C

Phew that is great!!! She has just sat and licked my partners head! Next hurdle is to introduce my 2 kittens to her.......
  15. C

Hi everyone, I thought i'd post some photo's of our new rabbit. She came from a family that didn't want her :( She has been here for 30 minutes and she is very nosey! She is not scared of us at all. She looks like a wild rabbit though? I am definitely no expert on rabbits but she does look...
Back