• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Caz

1. Caz

Available Rescue: Rescue does available as a trio or possibly can split to pair with single male

Rehoming as a foster for RSPCA Lincs East Donation to RSPCA £30 for single or £50 for a pair Minimum 6x2x2 hutch with attached run or equivalent. Home check will be required. I am near Spalding, Lincs Lilac is an approx 2 year old spayed, vaccinated, lilac doe. She was a bit nervous but...
  2. Caz

Posts in rabbits in need

Ok great
  3. Caz

Posts in rabbits in need

I thought so / I looked at the mod list for that section and it’s all people I used to chat with years ago but they haven’t been active recently.
  4. Caz

Posts in rabbits in need

Hi I’ve sent some posts over about three days ago to go up on RIN section - can you tell me if they will be approved - thanks. Caz
  5. Caz

Downsides to Eravac?

Immunity doesn’t just switch off - it fades away. Eravac haven’t done a 12month challenge hence they were given 9 months. It depends on whether you want to risk extending to 12 or re-boost at 9. Personally having a background in immunology the titre test showing similar antibody levels at 9...
  6. Caz

Rabbit keeps attacking one person

Funnily enough I’ve been looking into this too - the rabbit found straying and brought in by a man who said he was very aggressive has been an angel to me and the children but keeps attacking my husband for no reason - he tripped over him the first night he was here but I’ve done that loads and...
  7. Caz

Quiet sections RUers

It’s changed a lot since I joined (and wrote the tooth article in the reference section I was pleased to see is still there) however three houses, three kids, four different jobs and various pets over the years so have I! With my youngest starting school in September the theory is I may have...
  8. Caz

Look what we are getting!

I have seen they do dual purpose bunny fun office desks so a bunny warren sofa probably within their remit but not sure vet bed or hay quite as comfy as a true sofa [emoji23]! Caz
  9. Caz

Found their site by accident - wee bit cheaper than MPH and a slightly shorter lead time - reviews look good but not had delivery yet so hopefully it’s all good when it arrives! They also paint some bits included in the price. I’ve gone with turquoise! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Caz

Wow that looks fab - I ordered some stuff from Small Paws Playtime for my two and now I’m in a conundrum as when it arrives the others may be jealous [emoji6][emoji23]! Thinking my two indoors probably need it less than the rescue ones as they are already spoilt [emoji848]. Sent from my...
  11. Caz

Well that escalated quickly!

We’ve been told the house is in a pretty grim state with faeces etc inside and a neighbour rang last night to say there are maggots in the chicken pen bit (left my number in case anyone came back for the rabbits) and I had to tell her legally our hands are tied we can’€™t start cleaning up for...
  12. Caz

Well that escalated quickly!

So a couple of weeks ago I posted up I’d taken in a rabbit found straying by our vets after my last rabbit passed on 18months ago. I decided to get him a girlfriend to bond with and being no suitable (planning to stick to rex’s as my eldest son isn’t reacting to Thumper’s fur) single ladies in...
  13. Caz

Here I go again!

I changed the pic on my profile to him as it was originally my old British giant Zeus - Thumper (still not keen on the name the vets assigned him ;)) matches my furniture :lol: .
  14. Caz

Here I go again!

Well he was in today and is now neutered and microchipped so I guess he’s ours now :roll:!
  15. Caz

Here I go again!

So Adele (named after Adele on here in 2005 by ARC) passed away a couple of years ago now just a month shy of 11. She had outlived two husbuns and survived nodular myxi. We have been slowly reducing the number of pets we had by not replacing those that passed on so we took the decision no more...
Back