• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by cat001

1. cat001

Snowy's latest pics

Aw thanks :) Yeah it's very diffecult to capture a binky, i'm waiting till a really sunny day so I can set the shutter speed to as fast as I can and hope for the best
  2. cat001

Rehomed: MAX..neutered single male UPDATE AND PICS post 17

:love: :love: :love: Gorrrgous!!!!
  3. cat001

Snowy's latest pics

Haha, binky shots are reaaally diffecult to capture, there just so darn quick!
  4. cat001

Snowy's latest pics

These are the other Snowy shots I've been able to snap! I've not been quick enough to get more mid air shots yet! :P
  5. cat001

Snowy's latest pics

I haven't taken any pics recently so thought i'd take a few today! Will take some more next time it's sunny outside! :)
  6. cat001

Rabbit inviting cat to play?

We've had this rabbit (snowy) only a few months, and only since the snow started we've had her indoors so hasn't really properly met the cats, only for brief moments whilst the cat was passing by the garden. Usually snowy doesn't bother with the cats but today snowy was following my cat (magik)...
  7. cat001

Snowy the rabbit!

We got Snowy several weeks ago from an owner who didn't want him anymore, at first he was a shy bunny and had no idea how to react to our Lucy as he lived his 2 years in isolation, Lucy would hop over to greet him but he'd run...lucky for him Lucy is an extremely patient rabbit and she altered...
  8. cat001

Going to get a rabbit!

I've been reading on the scanning behaviour and watching him closely and do beleive that you are right! Now he's gotten into a bit of a routine and knows his environment a bit better he doesn't seem to do it as much as on the first day. And also he seems a LOT more settled now! I've noticed he's...
  9. cat001

Going to get a rabbit!

He now officially owns the playstation lol.
  10. cat001

Going to get a rabbit!

Him being a her did very much cross my mind as I too thought it was supposed to be a more common phenomena in the females but in either case a rabbit in need is a rabbit in need ;) I can't check for myself at the moment as it has become very apparent that 'he' has rarely been handled and don't...
  11. cat001

Going to get a rabbit!

Here he is, we let him on the garden for a bit where he proceeded to mow the garden for us lol but now he's in an indoor hutch for the night. He's 2 years old and not currently neutered but will be before we start bonding the buns! His chin is huge!!! and he's got a lot of fat on...
  12. cat001

Back from South Africa, Lots of Pics!!!

Yep, it's a Cheetah, more specifically a King Cheetah which is a cheetah with a rare gene which causes a strip pattern to form on the coat!
  13. cat001

Going to get a rabbit!

We've been wanting a male rabbit for a while now, we've been making enquiries here and there but have found out that a family we know doesn't want their rabbit anymore. I've not seen this rabbit myself but from what I hear he's very over weight and rarely gets the chance to leave the hutch as...
  14. cat001

Spiders actually make fantastic photography subjects, because, once you look past the fangs and all they're so unique from one species to the next with such a massive variation in size shape and colour! Quite remarkable animals in their own right. #96 is a Honey Badger! :) And yep it was...
  15. cat001

I went to South Africa with the Uni for two weeks and have recently come back with lots of pics! We stayed Mankwe Wildlife Reserve, did some burn management, scat analysis, learnt to track animals and identify species footprints and poo, did some transects (on foot and in car) couting the...
Back