• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by CarrotEater

1. CarrotEater

Does my rabbit have a 'thing' for me or my slippers? Or was he just playing?

I think it's my slippers, he's just spotted them again and is after me. He's never seen the slippers before.
  2. CarrotEater

Does my rabbit have a 'thing' for me or my slippers? Or was he just playing?

Well about half an hour ago I let Honey out in the garden to play. About 5 minutes ago I stood up (I was sitting on the bench) and he came running towards me. I thought he just wanted a stroke so I stroked him a started wondering around the garden. I noticed that he was following me so I stopped...
  3. CarrotEater

The CUTEST thing ever!

I was taking photos of Honey when I randomly caught this! It is just SO CUTE! :love::love::love::love: http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q530/hannahtaylor000/PICT0120.jpg
  4. CarrotEater

Stamping

Yeah that's a possibility because he didn't move for a while and he's letting me stroke him, something he NEVER lets and he actually climbed on my lap, usually he doesn't come within about 30 cm of me.
  5. CarrotEater

Stamping

I just let Honey out for a run and about 5 minutes ago he stopped dead in his tracks and stamped. It was REALLY loud! I went 'Hey Honey, what was that?' Then he did it again. I told him 'it's alright', then he let me stroke him. Any idea what happened? Why did he stamp?
  6. CarrotEater

Grrrrrrrr a Bird cage being sold as a rabbit/ piggie hutch.

That's awful, it's a hamster cage for only one hamster! How can someone put that it's for a rabbit or guinea-pig?
  7. CarrotEater

I have a single rabbit

Thanks guys, I feel a lot better. He does get a lot of human interaction, there's ALWAYS someone talking to him,even if he's outside. I don't go half an hour without giving him a stroke and a good chat. I love him so much so that's why I worry about him.
  8. CarrotEater

I have a single rabbit

We don't have heating at my house so that's not a problem. He knows that when it's torrential rain, he's coming inside. When it starts raining he looks at me like 'am I coming inside?' I think he prefers it inside because he can see me and my family and he can run free (I leave his cage open for...
  9. CarrotEater

I have a single rabbit

He's a house bunny during the winter and when it's raining a lot. And he isn't neutered so I can't have another bunny :( His cage isn't big enough.
  10. CarrotEater

I have a single rabbit

Honey always looks to bored, we can't get another rabbit as we don't have the money or the space. I always give him things to play with (such as cardboard boxes to rip up and toilet roll tubes), he only plays with them for about 10 minutes then ignores them. He loves running around so he's out...
  11. CarrotEater

GGGrrrr this bun was left in an abandoned house . no food/water and knee deep in muck

It's awful what some people do :cry: I'm so glad he's doing alright, he's probably very happy to be looked after by you even if it's only for a little while.
  12. CarrotEater

you know your a crazy rabbit lady when.. Answers for article

When, even at 17 years old, you delay going to your boyfriends house because your rabbit gave you the cute look. When you don't throw away the pair of jeans he first bit even though they are too small. When your nan comes over especially to give you the tops of carrots. When it starts hailing...
  13. CarrotEater

Digging

When Honey is playing outside, he likes to dig on the concrete area of the garden more than the grassy one. I have no problem with this but is it a problem?
  14. CarrotEater

What fruit and vegetables are rabbits allowed and not allowed?

Honey loves lettuce but I'm wondering what else rabbits are allowed or not allowed to eat?
  15. CarrotEater

My rabbit's behaviour has changed

I've had him for almost a year.
Back