• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Carob

1. Carob

Rabbits eating newspaper

I use them too but she eats them
  2. Carob

Rabbits eating newspaper

Could really do with a reply to this thread. I'm worried the newspaper is making her ill. I need to know what else to use as she like to nibble everything
  3. Carob

Rabbits eating newspaper

No it's in their housing with lots of hay on top
  4. Carob

Rabbits eating newspaper

Hi had a nightmare trying to get on here as RU seems to not recognise my old password so have had to change it. I have indoor rabbits and their bedding is mostly hay but i put newspaper underneath, Bella keeps eating it what else can j use?
  5. Carob

Rabbit boarding in Hampshire

Nap 91! There’s also a lady in Stubbington, the place is called Spindlehay Lodge and she boards with good size lodges for the bunnies.
  6. Carob

Rabbit boarding in Hampshire

I use Sue who used to run Southampton Rabbit Rescue but I can also vouch for Anne at Verham Dean as I’ve me5 her and seen her set up.
  7. Carob

Rabbit losing weight

I have Renzo a 5 year old rabbit, hes fine in himself and has not lost his appetite but he has lost a lot of weight. He is off yo the vets tomorrow so I'll get him checked out but u will ask about panacur too. Has anyone had a rabbit lose weight?
  8. Carob

Rabbit quiet and out if sorts

He was having sneezing fits but they have ruled Pasturella out. Yes he went back to the vets yesterday and again they checked him over but cant find anything wrong so they've prescribed this painkiller incase hes in pain but to go back I a few days fir blood tests if he's not better. Something...
  9. Carob

Rabbit quiet and out if sorts

Ren seems a bit quiet and out of sorts today, he had to go to the vets as he can have sneezing fits but they've far ruled out pasturella. Since Monday when he first went to the vets, he's not been his normal mischievous self. Hes eating and pooing and drinking but it's like he cant get...
  10. Carob

Nethies in Newhaven need a new home

Nethies that is! 3 and a half years old both girls and spayed. Can anyone help?
  11. Carob

Nethies in Newhaven need a new home

There are 2 entries in Newhaven who need to be rehome as owner is moving house. I'm willing to do a part way bunny run and I'll try and find out more details soon. I don't know how to post photos. Is there anyone who can take them?
  12. Carob

Binky free Pete

Pete, who I got last September succumbed to Illness very quickly today, the vet was running tests to see what was wrong with him and he died tonight. He was only 2 and a half
  13. Carob

Naughty grumpy Truffle chops

Binky free Truffle!
  14. Carob

My heart is breaking - Goodbye My Angels

I'm so very sorry for all your losses. Binky free and popcorn free all you beautiful little ones
  15. Carob

Bella

Your pets really do becom the centre of your world, I consider mine like children too. I'm sorry for your loss, Binky free beautiful Bella
Back