• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by capel

1. C

HI!! Remember me anyone??

Yes..she was the giant bun with awful foot abcesses..cleared up with manuka honey eventually(and some abx!!)
  2. C

Hi... again!

I remember you!!!!! Welcome back. I've only recently rejoined after a long absence:wave::D
  3. C

Best hey

Hi....Is there anyway you can get to a farm? I get a bale for £4.00 and store it in my wheelie bin. I have 4 bunsters and abale lasts a couple of months..I use it for bedding and food. So much cheaper and a lovely quality
  4. C

:wave: :wave:Thank You:wave:
  5. C

You should have done! I'm usually around apart from Mondays, Thurs and sunday afternoons!
  6. C

You are still a lot younger than I am, Jane!!!! :lol:
  7. C

Hi Jane!!!:D ...... And all the other old faithfulls!!!!:love:
  8. C

Hi ALL!!! It's well over a year since I was on the forum last,but having scrolled through some sections I see there are still some familiar names of folk who might remember me:wave: Here's a quick update.. I now have only 4 bunsters..a trio who live outdoors(Fliss,Bunty and Dave). Fliss and...
  9. C

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

Huge cyber<< hugs>> You know that my thoughts are with you. Hx
  10. C

Help with long-term boarding of rabbit?

Update Hi Anna, I'm so pleased to know that you've managed to find someone known to you who is able to look after Pookie for you.:thumb: I'm sure you'll feel more relaxed about leaving him with a family friend.:D. Good luck with the field study. H
  11. C

Endeavour

Gorgeous handsome chappie. :wave: Very clever name too, Jane..in keeping with the Morse theme:thumb:
  12. C

Morse -Updated 22nd May Post 158

Hi Jane! Voice from the past here!! Sending loads of <<<HUGS>>>
  13. C

I'll message you just now.
  14. C

long term boarding Hi. Is he neutered?
  15. C

Calliing Mum..JJS

You've worked your magic again Jill!