• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by C1A1RE

1. C1A1RE

Does this look old or fresh

Hi Fellie this Timothy hay is brilliant, our Gizmo is loving it :) Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  2. C1A1RE

Thank you Gavin. We ordered the 2015 timothy hay yesterday morning and it's just turned up. Thank you for the speedy delivery. Our little mini lop Gizmo is already in the bag enjoying it :) Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. C1A1RE

Weeing and pooping

Hi all our little mini lop Gizmo was ill for two weeks in January with a blockage and spent 5 days in the emergency vets, he's now back to his normal self but since being home he started weeing and pooping in his cage on top of his hay and always in the same corner, he's never done this since...
  4. C1A1RE

Hi Mackers this hay is dusty, when I was cleaning out our rabbit's cage and putting the new hay in I started to have a mad coughing fit, we normally try and get timothy hay which isn't dusty due to myself having mild asthma. Going to go back to purchasing it from Timothyhay.co.uk Sent from my...
  5. C1A1RE

Thank you all. We normally purchase our timothy hay from Timothyhay.co.uk but as it's still the 2013 hay we tried to find somewhere that was selling it fresher so I looked on Amazon and found someone, I emailed them and the guy said it was June 2015 hay. We paid £15 for 3kg, normally we get the...
  6. C1A1RE

Hi all I'm after opinions. Below are some photos of some timothy hay, does it look like old or fresh hay to you. Will explain why in a bit. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  7. C1A1RE

Gizmo isn't very well at all :(

Good morning bunny momma. He's being soooooo fussy just lately, if we kneel down on the floor or sit down he's soon there with his head between our knees for an head rub. At 2am then again at 2.50am this morning he woke us up scratching on the bedroom door then woke me up just before 7am so I'm...
  8. C1A1RE

lol MightyMax. Gizmo can't jump onto the table as he's only a small bunny so he only manages to climb into the low cupboard xx Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  9. C1A1RE

Thank you clare-uk his poops are normal but very dark at the moment. He's definitely on the mend which is great. Gizmo loves following us around the house, he's our little shadow, his favourite place is to the kitchen as he knows exactly where his food is kept. When my fiance gets back from...
  10. C1A1RE

Good morning Alvin's mummy, mariposa and biscandmatt1. Gizmo is getting alot better each day, yesterday he started eating his pellets again which is great. He's poos are now back to the normal size, they've been quite tiny the last two weeks xx Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  11. C1A1RE

Good morning clare-uk bunnies do have a great personality and have a funny cheekiness about them. I know what you mean about rabbits being stuck in small cages/hutches, you just want to go and release them to give them their freedom. Our Gizmo is an house rabbit so when we first had him we bunny...
  12. C1A1RE

Good morning bunny momma and thank you for your lovely message. We both love Gizmo so much, he cheers us both up with the things he does every day. He is a lovely bunny and is certainly getting back to his old self, jumping into our arms for long fusses, jumping onto the bottom shelf of the...
  13. C1A1RE

Evening MightyMax it's such a relief, it's so good to see little Gizmo back to his normal self. Evening mariposa and thank you. It will be lovely when he's got his full appetite back but the vets said it could be another 3-4 weeks before he's 100%. Evening olices awwwwww thank you. Everyone...
  14. C1A1RE

Thank you Jack's-Jane and omi. He's still not interested in his pellets (he did eat three pellets yesterday though) but he's eating lots of readigrass and he's going outside alot more on the lawn. The vets said he will gradually start getting his appetite back xx Sent from my SM-G900F using...
  15. C1A1RE

Thank you very much mariposa. We took Gizmo to his normal vets this morning and was told his stomach feels perfect and he's put a tiny bit of weight back on as he now weighs 1.35kg xxxx Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Back