• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Butterbean and Tony

1. B

nesting?

:wave: I'm really confused because Bean is ...well, i believe making a nest, shes pulled tons of her fur out :shock: Tony's castrated but Bean has not been spade yet she will be asap i just can't afford it right now. Anyway, she doesn't seem to missing any fur and it's not Tony's fur his is more...
  2. B

dandelions

Brill ta that was easy :lol: :bunny:
  3. B

dandelions

I was just wondering if rabbits can eat the dandelion flower as well as the leaves? :?
  4. B

microchipped?

wow ok so is it June thats microchipping month :D ? i could do with any money help poss :roll: i cant believe that they said your buns are not worth microchipping!!! thats awful :shock: every animal is worth something whether its worth money or sentimental value its worth it. i thought vets were...
  5. B

microchipped?

:wave: hi i never thought of it like that i will get them chipped like you say its better safe than sorry even if they never need it at least then like you say i can let people know they are chipped if they ever escape :shock: thanks for the tips i think all pets should be chipped anyway that...
  6. B

which hutch?

whoa !!!!!!!!!!! they,re huge !!!:shock: they're fantastic. ive sorted the litter tray prob out now ive found that they'll go to the toilet on straw so i think ive got that part sussed now but thanks for the offer of the big tray :) i did look at some sort of shed thing that they had loads of...
  7. B

which hutch?

ok brill ta and with the litter tray i already have it in the corner they use and have put their poos in it but butterbean just shoves it out the way with her nose and goes next to it :roll::lol: i cant work out how to weigh it down or anything, she is a complete pain in the :rolleyes::lol:
  8. B

microchipped?

hi yeah they live outdoors all year, ive got no intention of mine escaping either but its better to be safe than sorry! maybe i will i cant decide yet :?
  9. B

microchipped?

:wave: i was curious as to whether it was worth getting Butterbean and Tony microchipped. Im not sure if its worth it as im not sure that if they got in to a situation where they needed it that anyone would think to 'beep' them :lol: ? i'd be grateful for any advice. thanks.
  10. B

The Hutch Build - Updated 4th May!

:wave: wow it looks great, how much did it cost to make?
  11. B

which hutch?

Hello !!! :wave: Tony's doing great I'm sooo in love with him, Butterbean never leaves his side :love: ok that sounds more affordable than a new hutch :shock: what I'll do is wait until its going to be a warm day then get them out early morning and do it then , then i'll put them back in the...
  12. B

WE NEED HELP! Advice needed UPDATE!! re:worrying post on other forum

wow I've just seen this thread you guys are amazing :angel: its so nice to know there are people keeping eyes out for these :censored::censored::censored: so called breeders, people like him should be banned from ever keeping any pets again :shock: i don't live anywhere near where your all...
  13. B

which hutch?

hi :wave: im looking at poss getting a new hutch because the one ive got is a Natura 120 from trixie but because the base is on the floor when it rains the whole bottom floor is soaked, either that or i might somehow build the base up so its not on the floor does anyone know which types of wood...
  14. B

Discusting!!! Warning: images of face transplant on rabbit

OMG that is the most awful :censored::censored::censored: they just do not need to do things like that they are such :censored::censored::censored: those poor rabbits it looks sooo unhappy :cry::cry::cry:
  15. B

neutering

yeah she's in good health (touch wood) she has what i call a bunny m.o.t. every 6months to a year :lol: that's just for my own peace of mind, these guys are my first so i like to make sure I'm doing everything right. i think i will get it done i never thought about wild rabbs :oops: how long do...
Back