• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by busterandme

1. busterandme

what is this?!

2. busterandme

Tummy rumbles?

Hiya, Buster has finally made it back onto solids :D and he is a greedy boy! I have heard his tummy rumbling, but his poos are nice and big and round and his appetite is VERY good! Lots of hay and a portion of nuggets split into morning and evening feed. Any ideas why he has a noisy tum? Thank...
  3. busterandme

I will NEVER understand Buster!

I am so pleased for him, but I will never understand what goes through that little rascal's head! :lol:
  4. busterandme

I will NEVER understand Buster!

So, for the past 6 years I have been trying everything to get the little monster to eat hay. He has had so many dental ops I have lost count, all he has ever wanted to eat is veg and nuggets. Now, since he has been ill with the teeth and also the head tilt, buster has decided that he doesnt...
  5. busterandme

please help me :'(

hiya buster is continuing to make a steady recovery i think. bit of a runny tummy this morning but i think that is because i have been giving him so much veg to try and encourage him to eat. really got his strength back, he is making it as difficult as possible for me to give him his meds...
  6. busterandme

back from busters check up his head tilt hasnt worsened :) in fact, id like to think he looks a bit better in himself. his teeth are the other thing giving me a headache now, he is only eating veg, and im having to cut it up very small as he seems to be storing whole leaves of kale in his...
  7. busterandme

hiya :) tried tempting buster to eat. he has had some brocolli and kale. also a bit of apple and banana at about 3am this morning. but when i went to give him his meds just now he had a HUGE piece of kale just resting in his mouth. now im scared to give him kale incase he chokes! i think his...
  8. busterandme

Hi all :-) we are over the first herdle. Just home from his dental op. He is very thirsty! He has already tried to eat a softened nugget. Unsucessfully, but at least he is trying! Still carrying on with treating the head tilt, we have a follow up appt weds. Cant really say how his balance is...
  9. busterandme

I knoww noone is probably still awake but something brilliant is happening! Buster is eating softened nuggets all by himself! So happy, even if it is just a little break through! Xxx
  10. busterandme

it was really hard to get a pic because every time i put the camera in front of him he tries to sniff it! going to look at your thread now xxx
  11. busterandme

buster's head tilt :(
  12. busterandme

yeah, his teeth are overgrown again, he need a dental. thing is, he just stopped eating by himself all of a sudden, usually i can notice when he needs it done because he slowly goes off his food. his eye is not red at all anymore, so i know at least the antibiotics are doing something. trying...
  13. busterandme

hiya :) buster is still weeing and some tiny poos but lots of them. still completely off solid food, but we are getting 10ml recovery in him every two hours night and day. thanks gemmapookie i will definitely ask the vet about injecting antibiotics tomorrow morning (he is going in for a...
  14. busterandme

im so sad, cant help thinking he is in pain :( dont want anything to happen to my little man :( wish hed perk up a bit
  15. busterandme

hi :) buster has been to the vets this morning, given a loxicom pain relief injection which will last for 48 hours, eye drops and another examination. the vet says he should be on 0.8 baytril, he is on 1ml so that should be strong enough. is reluctant to give him any other antibiotics. also is...
Back