• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Bunnysam

1. B

Two boys together ... ?

The whole point of bonding Jack to Billy was for Jack to come and live with us forever. Maybe my post wasn't very clear. It is more unfair for Billy to be lonely. After 8 years of them together he is now on his own. I wasn't really prepared to get another bunny because of getting a new puppy...
  2. B

Two boys together ... ?

My fiance and I have two house bunnies. But very sadly my girl, Rosie, passed away at the age of 8 a week ago. We have been absolutely devastated. She left behind her partner of 8 years, Billy. He has been very sad and over Christmas he came away with us to my sisters. He was kept in a...
  3. B

Will Anyone Love Us?

Oh MY GOD, I don't go on line much these days as too busy working in London BUT the last time I did, I saw these little boy beauties and was wondering who would be lucky enough to get them. I especially love Gabriel. I keep looking at my b/f with big eyes and he loves them too ... thinking of...
  4. B

Petition against rabbit 'fattening cages' in EU

I could not look but have signed it. How AWFUL. :cry: :cry:
  5. B

My old Thumper...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He looks soooooooooooooooo cuddly I would just want to pick him up all the time if I had him! How old is he? Bless him :love:
  6. B

a few dillion photos

Hes a handsome chap!
  7. B

Funny story!

:lol: did he lick his paws afterwards mmmmmmmmmmmm yum yum!
  8. B

Danny

Awwwwwwwww lovely scrumptious white fur :love:
  9. B

Is It Possible To Love a Bun Too Much?

She is absolutely gorgeous. She looks so content and happy.
  10. B

Mr Bean, My FosterBun, is Now in His Forever Home.........

He looks like a little sweetie pie :bunny:
  11. B

Deleted

please undelete and show/tell .... ;)
  12. B

For all you HOPE fans....

I don't come on here much because of STUPID work bbbbbbut I remember HOPE and her story. She is G o r g e o u s :love:
  13. B

Such a mummys girl

What a lovely face :love:
  14. B

for snowflakes mummy x

I didn't think I liked rats (although hear very good things about them as pets) but I think he is GORGEOUS and such a sweet colour too. ps Sillyrabbit - I have lots of Scarlett fans at my work :D
  15. B

Went to put my tea plate away and...

Hello again :wave: I thought terriers would be a problem! Its a shame because I LOVE yorkies!!!! (especially after watching Its Me or the Dog last night awwwwwwwwwww) I was thinking of a shih tzu but really want a dog that likes lots of walks and am not sure about shih tzus ...?? Thank you...
Back