• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunnyrun

1. B

Rescue secret Santa 2013 - & sanctuaries, Come on Santas! :)

A huge thankyou to secret santa we've received parcels ru13 and ru 14 Thank you so much for including our bunnies at eastbourne rabbit rescue :) we had a lovely xmas the rsbbits andguineapigs have been thouroughly spoilt :)
  2. B

Eastbourne to Warwickshire

thank you for offering to help tracy :) this is now sorted pippa is going to meet her new mummy on wednesday :)
  3. B

Eastbourne to Warwickshire

is anyone travelling from east sussex up towards warwickshire this week and wouldnt mind a little blind dutch girl hitching a lift to her fantastic new home :) i can do about an hour and a half towards warwickshire from eastbourne if anyone can elp please get in touch :)
  4. B

eastbourne to durham

no longer needed xxx
  5. B

eastbourne to durham

can anyone help get a pair of bunnies from eastbourne rabbit rescue to durham to their forever home, any help would be really appreciated :)
  6. B

Eastbourne to M1 junc 13 - sorted :o)

If I can help at all liz let me know
  7. B

Female French Lop for my Male

hi niks we have a 5 year old frenchie girl looking for a home :) the only thing is she is identical to bluebell who you adopted off us previously pm me if you,d like to arrange to meet her, she,s spayed and myxi vacc
  8. B

Rescue secret Santa- parcel codes recieved post 1 !

Ru031 received today thank you from all the bunnies at eastbourne rabbit rescue
  9. B

Rescue secret Santa- parcel codes recieved post 1 !

RU030 Has been received thank you so much the bunnies will love their goodies and ill enjoy the chocolates xxxx
  10. B

Available Rescue: starsky and hutch ,gorgeaus boys bn in rescue 6 moths

these gorgeaus boys would love a new home in time for xmas
  11. B

Available Rescue: starsky and hutch ,gorgeaus boys bn in rescue 6 moths

This is starsky and hutch :love: they are 9 months old and have bn in rescue since they were 12 weeks old, both neutered and vaccinated against myxi, they are really friendly and full of mischief,;) we are located in eastbourne but a run can be arranged if the right home comes up :D:D
  12. B

Available Rescue: 15 hamsters and 12 gerbils in need of rescue places

we,re in eastbourne but if other rescues are able to help hopefully we can get help with transport
  13. B

Available Rescue: 15 hamsters and 12 gerbils in need of rescue places

had a call from a lady who,s being evicted from her flat, she currently has 12 gerbils and 15 hamsters that need rehoming:( she wants them gone tonight:shock: so im going over to pick them up, apparently one of the gerbils died the other day so im really worried about the welfare of these little...
Back