• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunnymadhouse

1. B

Available Rescue: Rue and Pip - closely bonded 3 year old pair - South Yorkshire

Rue and Pip are a loved up pair of bunnies. They are looking for a home where they can get lots of love and attention. They are both friendly and easy to handle. Rue has had one eye removed , but it doesn't appear to cause her any difficulties. They are both neutered and fully vaccinated...
  2. B

Available Rescue: Biddy - special needs bunny - South Yorkshire

Thank you everyone. I'm looking after this little lady at the moment. She is a special bunny ❤️❤️
  3. B

Reserved: Frederick - lonely boy looking for love - south yorkshire

Good news, Freddie has been reserved. Fingers crossed that the bonding goes well!
  4. B

Available Rescue: Biddy - special needs bunny - South Yorkshire

Meet the lovely Biddy. She is around 1 to 2 years old and has no ligaments in her left knee, this causes her left leg to splay to the side. Despite this she can run, jump, binky and sit up on her back legs. She is a confident bunny, not particularly keen on being handled, but is very friendly on...
  5. B

Thanks everyone, he is a gorgeous boy. I really hope someone comes along soon to offer him a home:love:
  6. B

Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity South Yorkshire Frederick is a shy young boy who has been in rescue for seven months without a single enquiry. He came into rescue with his brother and sister at the age of 8 weeks in September'2021, the result of an accidental pregnancy. His brother and...
  7. B

Bertie off his food

glad hes feeling better ..:love:
  8. B

My beautiful bunny

gorgeous :love:
  9. B

Chilled out bunnies!

:love::love::love::love::love:
  10. B

Bee Bunny

:love:
  11. B

Zippy went to the Bridge today

i cant remember how ;long ago since you adopted him . seems like ages though .
  12. B

Buzzy LIttle Ted has gone

so very very sorry hugs x sleep tight little man:cry:
  13. B

Zippy went to the Bridge today

so sorry sleep tight Zippy xx:cry:
  14. B

Losing Bumble

im so very sorry . sending lots of hugs xxxx
Back