• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by BunnyBunBunBun

1. BunnyBunBunBun

R.I.P Pip

Thankyou everyone [emoji25]
  2. BunnyBunBunBun

R.I.P Pip

Thank you for your kind words
  3. BunnyBunBunBun

R.I.P Pip

Pip sadly passed away on Friday 1st July 2016. He went to the vets to be neutered and was allergic to the anaesthetic. He then died. [emoji24] He was so sweet and well behaved and played such a big part in my life, he was my first bunny. Pebbles if fine and recovering from the operation but is...
  4. BunnyBunBunBun

New buns!

I'm not sure how old! Pretty young though! [emoji6]
  5. BunnyBunBunBun

New buns!

Boys! [emoji4]
  6. BunnyBunBunBun

New buns!

I have finally gotten my new buns! They are just cross breeds but they are so cute! :love: Pip is the one on the right and Pebbles is the one on the left!
  7. BunnyBunBunBun

Just checking!

Thank you! I was just checking as I found two hutches that I love, one is 6x2.5 and I can't remember the height and the only measurement of the other I can remember is 7x_x_ lol!
  8. BunnyBunBunBun

Just checking!

What is the minimum hutch size for 2 dwarf rabbits. Thanks!
  9. BunnyBunBunBun

Stuffed animals

Can you have stuffed animals in your rabbits home? Thanks!
  10. BunnyBunBunBun

Pet store bunnies bonded?

Yeah! Why?
  11. BunnyBunBunBun

Thanks! They are living with me at my dads and he is helping me with them, he thinks it would be best to get them as young as possible so I can't really argue as I've wanted a bunny for so long and he's been so kind to say yes! I will however keep this in mind! :-)
  12. BunnyBunBunBun

Thank you, we will definitely get them neutered.:-)
  13. BunnyBunBunBun

Rabbit care diagrams

Thank you! Snow cloud is beautiful!!! :) I have a long list of names from when I got my hamster but I guess it just depends on looks, personality and stuff like that. Xxx
  14. BunnyBunBunBun

I was just wondering if pet store bunnies are already bonded? Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. BunnyBunBunBun

Rabbit care diagrams

Hi, I am new to rabbits and looking forward to getting my first in May! I started a photo folder of 'rabbit info' and was wondering if anyone had some helpful rabbit care diagrams. Here is what the folder consists of so far to give you an idea of what I mean: Thanks in advance! :-) Sent from...
Back