• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunnybannanas

1. bunnybannanas

Accident: Update 24th October

❤️ this update!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

She is cute!! She’s a proper madam haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

She’s not naughty. She’s misunderstood. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

She really has.... can’t think who she gets that from [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

You know when you’re fuming because you’ve been told off for eating another animal’s food? Just do what Petra does and sit on it so no one else can eat it too. #PetraDoesntShareFood Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

Hahahaha she would try get up there if she could! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

Haha Petra is the same!! Except he pregnancy part. I’ve been cleaning the house today whilst Mum and dad have been out and she just follows me everywhere. Then she went behind the sofa for quiet time / a sulk (she got told off for eating the tortoise’s food again!) and when Mum and dad came...
  8. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

Hahahaha why don’t you get one and phase him out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. bunnybannanas

Accident: Update 24th October

Yaaaayyyy xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

Shhhh she’ll hear you!! Her head is big enough xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

I’d say you can have her but we all know she wouldn’t go anywhere ha. I secretly love her too ❤️❤️❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

You know when you go upstairs to go to the bathroom, you’re in the house alone and you hear the pattering of feet. You know it’s either:- A. Burglars Or B. Princess “why have you left me downstairs by myself and didn’t invite me to the royal bathroom” Petra Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

Nope. This is no normally how she sits. And if you move her, she’ll sit riiiiight back there again!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

Hahahaha thanks everyone. She’s just adorable. She loves sitting with me and watching tv. Like this!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

..since I split with James a month ago, I’ve been out every weekend and most weekdays. Tonight, I had the best Saturday night with just the 2 of us.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back