• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunny123

1. bunny123

Why does my rabbit move her litter tray?

She is not spayed yet, but I do plan on getting her done soon. I will be moving soon, so I am going to wait untill she's a bit settled first. I do realise that most of her behaviour is down to hormones I just wondered if I could try to correct some of her behaviour. I don't know too much about...
  2. bunny123

Hi buddy bunny, yes i noticed that. She is certainly determined to move it most the time. She also throws all the hay out of it and it goes everywhere. I'm guessing I can't teach her to be a tidy bunny lol.
  3. bunny123

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site. I have a 7 month old rabbit who keeps moving her litter ray around. I put it back into the corner and tell her 'no' but she still keeps doing it. Is there anything you can recommend that I do. Or do rabbits always do this. I have searched the net...
Back