• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunny mummy 1

1. bunny mummy 1

Seeking orchard grass supplier

I bet they do! It looks amazing! So green and lush!
  2. bunny mummy 1

Thank you! They do some sample boxes too👏
  3. bunny mummy 1

Ooo does it go down well?
  4. bunny mummy 1

So I got an orchard grass bale from Timothyhay.co.uk and it went down amazingly! I was previously wasting so much of their Timothy hay as mine just pick out the green bits 🤦🏻*♀️ and now timothyhay.co.uk don't seem to stock the orchard grass on their website! Anyone know a supplier? I've looked...
  5. bunny mummy 1

Bunny boarding - Manchester UK

They look great but sadly are 50 miles from us 😩😔
  6. bunny mummy 1

On their website they say cattery only. Have you boarded other animals with them? If it was the same price for rabbits as cats it would be quite expensive
  7. bunny mummy 1

They do still board for the RSPCA it would appear. So surely must be better with rabbits as they board so many. Looks like a very busy place. I'm not sure where else I'll get in at such short notice 😔 I'm in Gatley in Stockport. Don't think my husband liked the idea of home visits he's very ocd...
  8. bunny mummy 1

Bunny boarding around South Manchester/Cheadle

Has this place changed its name as can no longer find it online? Or do you use a different boarding place now?
  9. bunny mummy 1

They are on my list to contact today! 🙏🤞 I've found 3 that I have on my short list and like the look of! My bunnies fell out and I haven't got round to rebonding (really should have!) So will need 2 separate homes 😩
  10. bunny mummy 1

They have been taken over recently and only seem to offer cat boarding 😔 also little far to travel they are an hour from us. Thanks for the suggestion
  11. bunny mummy 1

HELP!! I have 2 spoilt house bunnies who need to be boarded when I go away in a few weeks, can anyone recommend anywhere near South Manchester? Previously had a terrible experience so would really like a recommendation 😩🙏🤞🐰🐰
  12. bunny mummy 1

Timothyhay.co.uk hit and miss?

Does anyone else find it hit and miss? Some times the hay is bright green and the buns eat loads. Other times it's yellow and brown and I waste so much!
  13. bunny mummy 1

Seeking new hay supplier.....

I love your justification :D I feel like you are right though. My first bunny bailey used to go into stasis every couple of months. If you had told me feeding her prime rib eye steak once a week would have prevented it she would have had it. I find it more stressful than anything else. Every...
  14. bunny mummy 1

A 9kg bag in less then 2 weeks :O wow!!! How many bunnies do you have? I'm guessing it will take my 2 about 4 weeks to get through it, but stock pilling will definitely be the way forward
  15. bunny mummy 1

Hahaha they sound like mine! Mine are definite hay snobs! They used to eat everything but currently we are on stalky only! I also can't believe how much you get in a bale. It was so compact and heavy. Should last a few weeks. I too will worry if ever out of stock! What happens in the winter when...
Back