• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Bunnies Lovers

1. Bunnies Lovers

Rabbit Rescue in Toruń, Poland

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun We have some good news for you.Remember Mario and Luigi? Unfortunately Luigi passed away which was really hard on Mario (mentally and physically). Mario is also not the youngest or the healthiest bunny but he found his forever home :) We are hoping that in...
  2. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun We are still really worrying about the bunnies rescued from Berlin :( The biggest problem is that they have no appetite and digestive system is not working correctly.Also they are very lethargic ... tired.On Monday there was no droppings in just couple cages...
  3. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Yesterday Pandora went thru the surgery of removing her eyeball or maybe cleaning the rest what was left from it.The three more surgery were performed on Deimos, Fobos and Nereida. All of them are not feeling well right now :( We still have a ton of work...
  4. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun August 27th - Carriers in the trunk what could that mean? That means that we are coming to the rescue.This time we are going to Sopot where "Sopockie Uszakowo" rescued 98 bunnies in the very bad conditions. This year we din't conduct any interventions on our...
  5. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Just wanna to invite you to check our facebook page with latest news about our bunnies sins I need to find the new solution how to add my pictures to the post :) on Rabbits United :) https://www.facebook.com/rabbits.torun/
  6. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Gryka already forgot what happened to her and now she is more brave.But her ears are totally different story living their own lives :) You could even gave them separate names :) She is so adorable!!! [/URL][/IMG] Warning!! Drastic!! Breva health situation...
  7. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Yesterday evening we got the phone call that the bunny was found in the bushes by the dog.We found the transport in 20 min. and only information we got was that the bunny eye is looking bad.After getting pictures of her we know that the situation is more...
  8. Bunnies Lovers

I just notice that :( I need to find another program for my photos :( any suggestions which program is good for that ?
  9. Bunnies Lovers

I just notice that :( I need to find another program for my photos :(
  10. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun You can tell him: Duszek you are seriously ill,you shouldn't do that and he will do whatever he wants anyway :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgEdLGzVkU&feature=youtu.be Yesterday evening we got the phone call that the bunny was found in the bushes by...
  11. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Koniczynka has number of problems.Left back leg kneecap is separated from the thighbone.On RTG we can see the thighbone old fracture which led to malformation of the crural bones and radial bone.Left back leg is not broken but because of the condition of the...
  12. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Remember when I mention the two bunnies which were send by mail?Gryka was the bunny which survived.When someone saw that the package is licking they decided to check what is inside.Inside was Gryka and another bunny(already dead).She is a younger bunny very...
  13. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Found in the park.Then end up being at the Rescue in Olsztyn.Today is with our unfailing Dorota and tomorrow will be with us at the Rescue.Discharging eyes,really bad sore hock on one foot also one leg is broken and many,many more suffering..... Tomorrow we...
  14. Bunnies Lovers

News from The Rabbit Rescue In Torun Swietlik health didn't change much but in that short period of time we are not expecting any of that.The most important fact is that Swietlik has a tremendous will to live.Today morning I was also shocked to see that he is trying to jump on the couch...
Back