• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Bunnie_Mummy

1. B

Naughty Nancy

Hi all, Great News, Nancy and Douglas are bonded! HUGE thanks to Angie @ BARC and her Bunny Bonding Helper Angie :thumb: Anyway - there getting on great together, up until this morning.... At feeding time, I took the bowls out of the cage to give them food, and Nancy nipped Douglas. Her ears...
  2. B

Angie65 contact

Hi Angie65, Been trying to make contact with you to see if we can sort out Bonding. My number is *edited for safety reasons* please get in contact. Thank you
  3. B

Bonding Services?

Hi, We got Nancy in July. And she met Douglas our Giant French Lop a few times with no problems. Both are house buns and litter trained - obviously living in separate cages. We have had quite a rough year so far, losing Poppy out mini lop in early July. And we rescued Nancy mid July. In the...
  4. B

Bonding Services?

Please Hi, We got Nancy from there from Angie not long ago in July. I'm happy for you to help anyway you can. If it means them coming to you for a week or so. Happy to donate and pay you :)
  5. B

Bonding Services?

Hi all, We have our Giant French Lop, neutered male. And an English Spot, neutered Doe. We are trying to bond - and we due to new circumstances dont have alot of time to do the bonding process at the minute :( I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who can help? - I've tried a lady at...
  6. B

Bunny mad house user! Help

Thank you :) Thanks
  7. B

Bunny mad house user! Help

Im trying to get in contact with Bunny Mad House. Barnsley. It wont let me pm the user as the inbox is full. Can you please contact me, we are looking for a spayed doe. Aged 1-2. Medium to Giant. For bonding asap with a neuted male aged 3.
  8. B

Rescue Bunny Wanted

Seems so cruel posting this after loosing our mini french lop to old age :( But we dont want Douglas our giant french lop to be lonely. We are wanting to home a doe/female, spayed ideally between 1-2 years old. Douglas is a large giant french lop, around the same size as a bottom of a door...
  9. B

Goodbye Poppy (Mrs, tiny, madam!)

Yesterday evening we lost our mini French Lop - Poppy. We had her from a rescue center and she enjoyed a long and happy 5 years with us. She was a house bunny. She is now with Ozzy bear who we lost a few years ago and know that they are binkying together again! :) Sunday we shall spread both...
  10. B

Poppy - Help/advise required please

Morning all, Were having a bit of trouble with Poppy and I'm wondering if you can help. Over the past 6 months she is getting thinner and thinner. And on multiple occasions we have taken her to the vets. 3 in fact! They have checked her teeth, stomach etc and said there is nothing that they...
  11. B

Back leg/Not walking

Hi, Last night we notice that Poppy our mini french lop wasnt walking properley. When i say walking i mean hopping. Sort of. She has done this once in the past, and we clipped her claws, but they werent what i would class as over long. We clipped her claws again today, and front were fine no...
  12. B

Bonding Suprise

Hi All, Its been a while since I last posted. I was after help regarding my new Bun Douglas and Bonding. Bonding him and Poppy has been so much harder than I first thought! But now its been almost 4 weeks since we got him, and they are grooming, and laying next to each other :D We still...
  13. B

Bonding Holidays

Does anyone know of anywhere you can send your bunnies to be bonded? We live in the Sheffield area, and are after some advise and bonding help.
  14. B

Bonding Issues

Today we got our 8 week old male buck. Douglas. Poppy our french lop was previously bonded with Oz (who sadly past away 5/6 weeks ago) Bonding was quite easy. We placed them in seperate cages. And overnight Oz jumped out of the cage... by that he jump over meter n abit to clear it. Something...
  15. B

Bonding

thanks, sometimes its a little nibble, others can be like a bite, but no blood is drawn, nor can i see teeth, but it looks as slightly agressive thou:shock:
Back