• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Bunn1bun

1. B

Myxomatosis - a warning !

Im so sorry. Do they have to be vaccinated for mxy every 6months or every year?:?
  2. B

:) Heya.

Thanks guys! Im really liking it round here. Theres some interesting topics. Need a bit of help though with bonding.:D
  3. B

nobody wants Barney...YAY NOW THEY DO

Cant wait to see pics:D
  4. B

Hay?!!!

Ok ok I confess I get mine from P@H. Only because its local and I cant find anywere else that sells it dust free. I used to think £2 ish wasnt bad for a small bale of hay but that, sawdust and food adds up to about £10 everyweek. Thats also not includin the toys etc I seem to buy...
  5. B

Hey from Shay and Simi here in Canada!

:shock: Heya Shay! Its Bracon (hannah). Your annoying msn buddy :wave:
  6. B

Picture of Toffee's babies

There soooo cute! What breed are they?
  7. B

:) Heya.

Hello Yall. Ive been trying to get on this forum for ages but never recieved an activation code:cry: So I had to re-register. Well anyway.. :wave: Hi my names Hannah, im 16 and im from Liverpool. Ive loved rabbits and had loads when I was little. I currently own two netherland dwarfs named...
Back