• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunmom831

1. B

Bonded rabbits fighting!

I have a 10 month old female Holland lop. She is spayed. She has a bunhun male who is an almost 4 month old Holland lop. He is scheduled for his Neuter in 2 weeks. They were getting along just fine until last night. She tried to hump him and he wasn't having it. The broke into an all out tussle...
  2. B

Bonding Help!

Hello bunny friends, I need some help. I have a 9 month old spayed female holland lop (Piper) She was bonded with no trouble to a male holland lop when they were both babies. He sadly passed away at 5 months due to a congenital liver problem. Our vet told us after observing Piper that she was...
  3. B

Baby bunny with Coccidia

Thanks everyone! The vet said the Coccidia were completely gone and he had gained 100 grams! I am so encouraged by this. Now to the next step which would be introducing him to my spayed 9 month old female.... any tips?
  4. B

Baby bunny with Coccidia

Thank you! We’re going back to have him rechecked today. I think I’m going to ask if I can continue medication until he is older. She said there were not many, but of course I immediately started to panic! Thank you for all your support! I will let you know how it goes.
  5. B

Baby bunny with Coccidia

He is doing just fine. He never showed any symptoms. She just happened to have found them during a wellness check. I am hoping we caught it in time and that he will be fine.
  6. B

Baby bunny with Coccidia

We just adopted a baby bunny to be a friend to our current 9 month old female Holland lop Piper. We went to the vet and found out that he (Theodore) is much younger than we thought (6weeks) and has Coccidia. We started him on Albon. I have read horror stories on the internet about this disease...
Back