• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunlover

1. B

Available Individual: Special needs bunny, needs loving home

Here's some pics of wonderful fudge
  2. B

Revolution is NOT working for my rabbit

I would be wary of giving cat medication to a rabbit when not prescribed or advised by a vet just to be safe I'd take along to your vet we used xeno450 for mites and did three treatments can't remember how far apart also injections of ivermecting are available from vets.... I assume you have...
  3. B

any vibes spare 15th july

Keep tempting him with food sendin vibes x
  4. B

First trip to Vet

A cat carrier is usually a good mode of transport its safe in the car and secure in the waiting room as you don't want a dog etc to come for a nose. I agree vaccs are essential regardless of if indoor or outdoor and neutering will keep calm reduce destruction stop wee spraying and also mean you...
  5. B

Stroke/Ec-advice needed-update- he's gone x

Iv not had the oppertunity to read every page but I had a bunny Dora with ec. She never fully recovered but she did lead a happy life and got movement back in her legs though continued with seizures which got worse till the end. I managed her with daily baths sometimes twice a day as she lost...
  6. B

Need advice - Fur/Ear Mites

They usually do ivermectin injections or ear drops or there is xeno 450 drops done on back of neck. All are valid treatments i wouldn't bother getting a skin scraping unless treatment doesn't work I think ivermectin is a short course of injections the ear drops are daily and the xeno450 is I...
  7. B

do you worm your bunnys???

Exactly what our vet says. X
  8. B

Bunny sitting in Bristol

i know alice at windwhistle warren does bunny boarding she has some lovely purpose built boarding accomodation http://www.windwhistlewarren.org.uk/boarding.html this is in gloucestershire. not too far from bristol. also alice has her own chickens and cats too so may be able to help make...
  9. B

Wild Rabbit Built Up Area

i would leave it there are a few rabbits like this wildies that live near the d.carriageway near us the problem you have is even if you caught it where would you re release it into another rabbits territory most likely and that could have dire effects for it too. hard one but id leave it be you...
  10. B

Tumours and abscesses

Pain management I would say is key and to know your bunny so you can decide when her quality of life has decreased big hugs x
  11. B

red stuff *pic*

If otherwise fine I prob wouldn't but you know your rabbit best and know if taking to a vet is nessacery or not better than any of us can diagnose on the internet. It could even be urine with blood in too I suppose but this is fairly rare. If worried do take him if not to worried then I would...
  12. B

red stuff *pic*

Agree with tamsin blood dries brown due to oxidisation like rust. But I'd say wee more likely apple leaves rose leaves and rose flowers and dandilions etc can all cause red wee if he is otherwise fine and no obvious injury I'd not worry too much xx
  13. B

Snuffles- what have you tried?

Coco has bisolvon to thin the mucas and then septrin usually for around 3-4 weeks when he gets a flare up we don't treat him every time he has a slightly runny nose or the odd sneezing only when he gets clogged up n it seems to be a problem x
Back