• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bumblicious

1. B

Noel Fitzpatrick and Rabbits :-)

That is a cute photo
  2. B

I would to request how I can post 3755 Words

What a beautiful bunny. I'm so sorry for your loss. How lucky to have him for 10 years ❤️
  3. B

Please help

Bunnymum I'm so sorry I can feel your pain in your posts. I can see from your writing you loved him so much. It must be really hard now. Let yourself cry. He had so much love from you remember that
  4. B

Bunny died I can't forgive myself and want to die too 😔

Oh Bunnymum I am so so sorry that this has happened. This sounds so awful :( I wish I was there to give you a cuddle. I hope you've got someone with you x
  5. B

Jack 01/06/2006 - 17/05/2023

He sounds like such an amazing dog and such lovely photos I'm so sorry to hear about Jack :cry: :cry: :cry:
  6. B

Just chillin in my house

This is Fleur :love:
  7. B

Just chillin in my house

She does fit it very well :lol:
  8. B

Just chillin in my house

Just chillin... [emoji3590] Sent from my moto g(60)s using Tapatalk
  9. B

The Cost of Veterinary Treatment

Sorry didn't mean to derail, just with all the money talk
  10. B

The Cost of Veterinary Treatment

One of the things I would most like in this world is more pets again. The joy they bring is like no other. To have bunnies again , and even a dog again would be indescribable. Eloise still talks about all the pets who've died. Even Freija who died when she was 4.
  11. B

Chase - Minilop1’s Beautiful Boy Has Gone

I'm so sorry to hear about Chase, Lisa. He must have been a very special bunny :( :cry: xxx
  12. B

BBC Sort your house out, bunnies kicked outside to smaller hutch, let's complain

I think we're making huge steps forwards from how it used to be... So who knows what the situation will be in the future...
  13. B

Bailey has died

Oh gosh I'm so sorry Lily he always looked like a beautiful amazing bunny
  14. B

Rabbits and dogs?

I used to have bunnies and a dog. The dog was never with them but they could see her through their home or through the glass doors for example. None of my bunnies were ever scared of her
Back