• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Buggerlugs

1. Buggerlugs

rats

Ooh, I hate the thought of poisoning too but I wouldnt want them coming in the house when my children are both under 2. Our garden backs onto fields with a hedge to seperate so if we got rid of these ones more would replace them :(
  2. Buggerlugs

rats

I dont know how to get rid of them??? Despite being chased by the dogs and us they still keep coming. Trouble is we dont have wheelie bins in the village so they are always ripping up the bin bags plus we have a little pond so they are quite cosy. They have also been burrowing under the shed...
  3. Buggerlugs

rats

Afterwhat happened with Junior when we get our new pair of buns we shall be keeping them outside-we have converted the shed and I am just completing securing their own section of garden which the shed stands in. I noticed today that there is a rat track running through the freshly laid turf and...
  4. Buggerlugs

Morse-I Hope I am Wrong-U/D 25th October 0615hrs- Post 450

Thinking of you both xxx
  5. Buggerlugs

Please sign this petition against bunny testing

yes, i clicked on that and wished i hadnt-i hate seeing things like that :cry:
  6. Buggerlugs

Please sign this petition against bunny testing

done (plus a couple of others!) xxx
  7. Buggerlugs

Snake eating rabbit (discussion only - no video)

Yes, that is a good idea-i saw an ad on preloved this morning for someone who is giving away 6 buns for free (i dont know how to put up the ad to the link ???) they are in st neots
  8. Buggerlugs

Please send vibes for my boy :o(

Sending lots of vibes for beautiful Ronnie-hope he's ok xxx
  9. Buggerlugs

Snake eating rabbit (discussion only - no video)

Poor, rabbit, I could never watch something like that I would see it eveytime I closed my eyes. I wish youtube had 'police' to remove these kinds of videos-if the scumbags had no means of showing off their cruelty then maybe they wouldnt do it...
  10. Buggerlugs

Morse-I Hope I am Wrong-U/D 25th October 0615hrs- Post 450

Sending you ((((((((HUGE VIBES)))))))) Hope Morse is ok Jen xxx
  11. Buggerlugs

Gus

sorry for your loss xxx r.i.p. Gus x
  12. Buggerlugs

Dogs have just killed my boy

Thank you every one for your kind words and thoughts. Yes, they were my hubby's dogs. i had shut them in the kitchen whilst i was hoovering downstairs and i obviously hadnt given the door through to the conservatory a hard enough slam to shut it tight (we live in an old cottage and all the...
  13. Buggerlugs

Dogs have just killed my boy

i dont know what to do im so devestated i cant tell you how much pain im in now. those ******** killed him and i didnt get there in time, he died in my arms god im hurting somuch. he was so naughty, every morning i would come down stairs and hed trashed the place, he lost his potential new...
  14. Buggerlugs

Junior- 31/03/09 - 15/10/09

My angel, my sweet, naughty, loving boy I didnt get to you in time and now you are gone. All the tears in the world are not going to bring you back and I dont know what to do. Sleep in peace now I love you so very much Mummy xxx
  15. Buggerlugs

desperateadvice on myxi needed

Hi thanks for the advice. Magic has now crossed over and l cant stop crying. By the time my husband got her to the vets she was really struggling to breath through her mouth so he had to say goodbye for me
Back