• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by brucesmama

1. B

Thinking of getting Bruce a friend!

Yes he has seen the vet the day I had him as I wanted him checked over.All was good and they will neuter at 6 months. I didn't realise his pen was that bad on size and was hoping to have him free range as soon as he is potty trained.
  2. B

Thanks for the reply. The pen is 4ft x 5 and half ft.So you think if I wait till Bruce is neutered then get a ready neutered girl to bond with is the best way to go! ? X
  3. B

Hi all , I have a 20 week old mini lop called Bruce. He lives indoors in a large puppy pen and I will be having him neutered when he is old enough. Would also like him to be free roaming but he still poos every where but does wee in his tray, am hoping being neutered may help! I am thinking...
  4. B

New bunny mummy needs advice

Thanks for the quick replies guys, i shall definitely limit his food and hopefully he will start and eat more hay.My guinea pigs have a little ready grass every day, maybe he might like that!
  5. B

Thanks for replying, I thought he should be eating more hay so I asked the vet and they said give him loads of veg and nuggets and don't worry if he isn't bothered with the hay!That's why I wanted to check on here, so if I limit his food he should eat more hay?!
  6. B

Hi all, this is my first post and I could do with some advice please. I bought home my first bunny last week a 14 week old mini lop called Bruce. I have always had guinea pigs in the past and fed unlimited nuggets and unlimited hay for them. When I got bruce he was on muesli and I bought nuggets...
Back