• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Browneyedgal

1. B

Binky Free NiuNiu

Thanks to all who sent condolences. NiuNiu was much loved and she was quite a character too. I laid fresh flowers on her grave today - it was hard to return to the spot she was burried a couple of days ago. All was quiet in the hot afternoon sun. Rest in peace NiuNiu, you're missed very much. :(
  2. B

Binky Free NiuNiu

My adopted bunny died last night at 7:30pm. She was about 4 years old. She appeared to have died from a heart attack. Her death was quick which was more than I could ask for. She was really good as she hung on as much as she can waiting for me to come home at 7pm. When I got home I found that...
  3. B

Available Individual: Lovely lionhead female for adoption

Sorry Lillian, I'm not very good at computers so I don't know much about how to get hold of anyone on the forum except to push the reply button. I figured that it's just a mobile phone number so it can't really hurt to put that up on the reply. Browneyedgal
  4. B

:) oh this is good news. When do you want the bunnies to meet? Do you have a place in your home where Bugsy has never been because that would make a great venue for them to be introduced. I can be contacted on 07882 655 431 and we can arrange. I work 9-5 mon-fri so the best time to arrange this...
  5. B

female lionhead available for adption This lovely little girl is still looking for a forever home.
  6. B

Black Lionhead female for adoption Yes she is still available for adoption. Is your Bugsy neutered? Will she be kept indoors or in a hutch? If you like, I could bring her to you and we can try introducing them in a neutral place. If they get along and you like her, you may adopt her.
  7. B

No-one wants Starsky :-(

In Starsky's case, the mother does not even want the rabbit! I don't believe in the philosophy 'children are children'. That is generalising it too widely. There are responsible children out there and there are irresponsible ones too. If the pet comes easy, the interest in it goes easy too. I...
  8. B

Does anyone know how to ...

Thanks for the advice. I will try to keep her sitting in 1 inch deep warm water for a few minutes and see if the dried up poo will start to dissolve. If not, then I will have no choice but to resort to cutting her fur off. I suspect it will be hard because it's her bottom that we are talking...
  9. B

Does anyone know how to ...

Does anyone know how is the best way to get rid of dried up poo that is stuck to the rabbit's bottom? The dried poo is very much attached to the fur and it is so hard now that it would not come off in the bath. Thanks. browneyedgal
  10. B

Bye bye mummy!!

Oh my god! Fidget is sooooooooooooooooo cute! :love:
  11. B

No-one wants Starsky :-(

I hate those children who at first hassle their parents to buy them a pet and then become disinterested in the animal after a while. This reflects very badly on the children and their parents' ability to bring up proper children. It only shows that the parents have just brought up heartless...
  12. B

Supa Excel

& supermarkets too Tesco sells hay and woodshavings for bunnies. :) Hey, I bought my bunny at Wyevale before they stopped selling rabbits...
  13. B

House buns - how do you cope with cleaning?

Try brushing your bunsters Try brushing your bunnies every day. You need to use a small animal steel bristle brush first and then a nylon bristle brush to go over. It takes about 50 mins to brush my short haired bunny: 30 mins with the steel bristle brush and another 20 mins with the nylon...
  14. B

Info on Bunny Shows?

thank you. ;)
  15. B

Info on Bunny Shows?

Hello there! Does anyone know whether there are any bunny shows up and coming in Kent or around London? It is hard to find such information online. I would like something to do over the weekends to come. thanks. Browneyedgal
Back