• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bramblewillow

1. B

RIP Pepper my Flemish giant Feb 2008- 20th March 2012

sorry to hear that RIP pepper
  2. B

Our poor rabbit has died but we dont know why???

Thanks for your kind words
  3. B

goodbye bramble

Thankyou for your kind words
  4. B

Sam (bluesmum)'s Blue has died

sorry to hear of your loss our 6.5yr old bunny bramble died also yesterday all of a sudden didnt even have time to get to a vet.
  5. B

goodbye bramble

Thanks think we knew he would be unlikely to be here come the winter due to his age and had started to thin and become more tired however was well but thought he would have another summer bounding round the garden
  6. B

Thanks I know prob doesnt do any good to dwell on it just sometimes easier if you have a reason, just wasnt very plesant to watch esp whilst trying to entertain and distract an 18mth old from what was happening.
  7. B

Sadly our rabbit bramble died yesterday he was about 6 and 1/2 yrs old and was very sudden we are not quite sure why we came home from being out and he greeted us as normal wanting to get out his cage and was running round garden we saw him giving himself a wash and then all of a sudden looked...
  8. B

goodbye bramble

Sadly our rabbit bramble died yesterday he was about 6 and 1/2 yrs old and was very sudden we are not quite sure why we came home from being out and he greeted us as normal wanting to get out his cage and was running round garden we saw him giving himself a wash and then all of a sudden looked...
  9. B

fluffy buns?

yeah i pull at the loose bits too, seems no matter how much i comb him he is still fluffy though, he sometimes hides under cage if he really doesnt want to be comb, or under th blackcurrant bush another fav hiding place
  10. B

fluffy buns?

is anyone elses bunnies molting like mad, both of ours are. one has quite fine hair so cant really comb it well and he wont sit still long enough. the other is so fluffy at the moment (not normally) so have been combing him upto 4 times a day he goes bonkers running round garden after must be...
  11. B

Available Rescue: Anyone For A Biscuit? REHOMED

that was quick but very pretty bun
  12. B

Elgar.lovely boy REHOMED

glad he found a home eventually he was lovely to cuddle at narborough fete that day.
  13. B

EASTBOURNE - NOTTINGHAM u/d: sorted now

do this journey often as family live in east sussex but sadly not going down in near furture nor is my mum coming up to visit. if and its unlikely if a run is needed end aug time then i would be willing to help out will be down in uckfield, burgess hill, hailsham areas then
  14. B

Allergies to rabbits one of the common exscuses to rehome the bunny yet rarley right

my husband does have an allergy to rabbits well to all pet fur but he loves the bunnies so much he endures it. he takes antihistamines daily and still sneezes and eyes stream when he picks them up - the stupid man still insists of kissing them!!! suppose it depends how much you lovee your...
  15. B

Rats.

we had one in our garden prob more as they love compost bins had enviromental health out and they put posion around compost bin and they were dead within a week. husband dug out compost bin and lined with bricks so solved rat problem (neighbours found 2 dead ones behind shed, they have a...
Back