• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by brambles

1. B

Bunny pulling out poos?

I don't think she's constipated, because sometimes she poos normally and they look like normal, healthy poos. She's behaving normally otherwise, but it's just weird that she is pulling her poos out most of the time. Maybe it is confusion from when she was neutered, although that was six weeks ago...
  2. B

Bunny pulling out poos?

One of my rabbits has developed a weird habit. She is pulling out almost all her poos, the normal ones. She sits down, pulls them out, and spits them out. In the hutch and run you can see these broken up poos. They are healthy ones; she has no problems with diet or something, so she is able to...
  3. B

re-introducing rabbit to other rabbits

thanks! Forgot to say they are all females. I didn't think that their bondedness (is that a word?) would go back to square one! Silly bunnies! Might get the other two spayed then soon.
  4. B

re-introducing rabbit to other rabbits

Hi everyone, This forum has been really helpful to get info from, and I was wondering if you could help me with the following... I have three rabbits, who have their hutch and pen in the garden. Dandelion and Burdock we got together and were already bonded, some time after that we got Bramble...
Back