• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by BISHOP

1. B

Dry Skin! Help

Can they get mites from hay! Thanks Claire
  2. B

Dry Skin! Help

Hi everyone My lionhead has very dry flaky skin. Was wondering if anyone had any advice!!!!! Claire :cry: :cry: :cry:
  3. B

Clazza's Babies !

Nailz Nailz was my first bunny. I brought her with her sister but her sister became ill and passed away. The vet suggested she had not been fed well and got bolt. So I took my time and found her a knew conpanion. And decided as she was ok and strong we would call her nailz from the saying hard...
  4. B

TEETH

A lady who works in our local pet shop said it only cost her around £40, but that vet is a small vets and is in Loughborough. That is a bit of a treck and don't want to cause my rabbit any more stress than necessary. There are only two vets that are really local one I use and the other I have...
  5. B

TEETH

His problem is his back teeth. I heard after having him that lion heads are prone to teeth problems. He has hay, grass, veg all the time and even has food that helps the teeth stay down. Others I have spoke to say there rabbit go's 6 to 8 months before there teeth need doing again. claire :?
  6. B

TEETH

No Coventry is not to bad. Please send me the details . Thank you Claire :thumb:
  7. B

TEETH

My lionhead has problems with his back teeth and is visiting the vet a second time. The gap between his first treatment was three months ago, and he has to go all the way under. His first treatment cost me £115 and tomorrow it will cost me around £90 as he will not have to be fully sedated. I...
  8. B

Clazza's Babies !

Hi everyone I am new to the forum and I just wanted to share my interest in rabbits and my little lot. I have always had rabbits and have aquired a nice little bunch, nine in total. We have some strange and unusual names. Theres NAILZ, CHERRY, NELSON, HILARY, VIOLET, TWINS, JASPER and...
  9. B

Clazza's babies !!

Nelsons name I have a friend who has a lot to do with rabbits. She has a few of her own and had just had some babies when I went to see her last. The babies was around seven weeks and see let me have a look. She told how a couple of them had developed a eye problem when small and because she...
  10. B

Clazza's babies !!

Nailz Nailz was my first bunny. I brought her with her sister but her sister became ill and passed away. The vet suggested she had not been fed well and got bolt. So I took my time and found her a knew conpanion. And decided as she was ok and strong we would call her nailz from the saying hard...
  11. B

Clazza's babies !!

Hi everyone I am new to the forum and I just wanted to share my interest in rabbits and my little lot. I have always had rabbits and have aquired a nice little bunch, nine in total. :lol: :lol: We have some strange and unusual names. Theres NAILZ, CHERRY, NELSON, HILARY, VIOLET, TWINS...
Back