• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by biscuitblossom

1. biscuitblossom

Bargain Alert Science selective 10kg bags

I ordered 3 bags a couple of weeks ago at this price and just ordered 3 more although I'm not altogether sure where I'm going to store them!
  2. biscuitblossom

what makes a mummy bunny bite its babies ears off?

Yes that could figure in the circumstances Jane
  3. biscuitblossom

what makes a mummy bunny bite its babies ears off?

Is it stress or something ?
  4. biscuitblossom

The Californians

Oh janak they are stunning , a ready made trio ,how lucky you are :-) Very lucky bunnies too .
  5. biscuitblossom

Endeavour is Having His Op' Today- U/D All OK :-)

Good luck Endeavour.xxxx
  6. biscuitblossom

"People are going on holiday, they'll probably just get a new one when they get back"

I hope you don't think I was implying everyone is a bad owner, trouble is not everyone thinks about boarding bunnies. I was talking to someone the other day via Facebook who was trying to regime a rabbit. They were working away from home and only back Saturday and Sunday, thought it was fine...
  7. biscuitblossom

omg ...omg ....

People are going on holiday, they'll probably just get a new one when they get back. I don't know how rescues cope.
  8. biscuitblossom

After a pet has passed very recently...

We all react differently, my vet once said to me that some people need to have that company again almost immeadiatly whereas others never seem able to have another. He was talking about dogs but I don't see a difference. You have to do what's right for you.x
  9. biscuitblossom

Noisette

Oh janak I'm so sorry.x Noisette was a beautiful bunny, I remember you getting her, sleep tight beautiful girl.x
  10. biscuitblossom

horse chestnut tree leaves

Are these safe for rabbits or not? The wind is blowing new leaves off the tree at the bottom of my garden and they're everywhere .
  11. biscuitblossom

moving house with bunnies

Good luck with the move, I'm sure it will all go fine and bunny will be just fine. I recently moved 21 bunnies and they coped better than I did lol.
  12. biscuitblossom

The nortiest bunny around ..........

How on earth could you call such a beautiful bunny norty???! She looks angelic to me :love:
  13. biscuitblossom

Bear with a Sore Head ***unpleasant photos**** another January Rescue

Oh how sad.....but I'm so glad hes being looked after so well now ,I really don't know how you cope seeing cases like this ,I'm not sure I could do it. Bear looks like he is very appreciative,bless his heart.
Back