• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by binkyCodie

1. binkyCodie

Stroller for rabbits

I am the same as Tonibun, I invested in a stroller for vet visits and vet visits alone. I'm without a car, and vet visits were a total nightmare, esp with Luna as due to her illnesses, I was at the vets most weeks tbh. Luna weighed 2.7kg and Orion 2.4kg, making 5.1kg of rabbit to carry a mile...
  2. binkyCodie

Penelope is dead

man I'm really sorry Graciee, I'm late but this is such a shock �� if I still lived near London I'd offer to help out, I've bonded what.. three different groups, two including Orion, so I'm pretty much a guru at this considering Orion's a total nightmare �� /j
  3. binkyCodie

taking bets on how long this lasts

its still standing with no damage, I'm shocked tbh altho Cosmo has attempted to go in it on..multiple occasions and Orion&Juno look really disappointed in her
  4. binkyCodie

taking bets on how long this lasts

BF said 2 days, a friend said 8 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. binkyCodie

rex spam [emoji3590]

I also thought in case anybody found this interesting, this is Juno&Cosmo's logged growth! interesting how they've pretty much remained parallel to one another
  6. binkyCodie

rex spam [emoji3590]

I don’t think she wanted to move [emoji38] she was being a bit of a brat during bonding, so, bf put a ball on her head and asked her how she liked it. we ended up feeling bad for her and removed it. I think she was stunned Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. binkyCodie

rex spam [emoji3590]

in my absence I’ve got a number of photos to share [emoji38] first up, kitty bed!! Cosmo adores lying on blankets and pillows, so we went ahead and got her her own kitty bed. she adores it, I find her cuddled up there most days which is pretty damn adorable my sister also sent me a bed for...
  8. binkyCodie

Jake, Fern and the cardboard boxes

ohhh they’re so cute!! I should consider doing this, I’ve got so many damn boxes [emoji38] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. binkyCodie

very tiny babies..

they're both mini rexes! from the same litter. pet store (its a family run that source from local breeders) showed me their sex, I checked their sex, a vet checked their sex. so, I'd hope they're girls :lol: when I got them they were just 8 weeks old, and both were the same size. since then...
  10. binkyCodie

very tiny babies..

yeah; I'll need to adjust. the space wasn't small small, I'd guess maybe 5ft or so? idk, I could fully lay down in it so I'll use myself as a measurement :lol: I think I need to find a way to give Juno something to do during face to face meets, so that she isn't excitable over just Orion...
  11. binkyCodie

very tiny babies..

sleepy times .. what's that? :lol: they do take short naps but they aren't really .. scheduled in a way. Cosmo is the more "chill" out of the pair of them, so usually she's hunkered down just enjoying some peace and quiet. however I think Juno ate a battery and she's on the go the majority of...
  12. binkyCodie

very tiny babies..

as for bonding, my BF and I have been doing what we've called dinner dates, they eat their evening pellet on each side of the pen. I think progress has been positive. he associates the babies with something he loves (pellet), and usually he's too excited about pellet to bother them (same for the...
  13. binkyCodie

very tiny babies..

its been a few days since I spammed you all with baby pictures so here I am :lol: babies are doing really well, Juno's still on her growth spurt I think, and Cosmo looks a little bigger! I'll see if I can weigh them today, just for the sake of tracking them and to make sure there's no issues...
  14. binkyCodie

Another new hay company

back to report: hay is lovely green, its a softer, not very stalky. Orion utterly loves it, hardly any waste at all! babies its also a hit, never seen them eat so much, they prefer a refill of orchard over the alfalfa sometimes. Juno even wanted hay over pellet this morning :shock: my only...
  15. binkyCodie

Another new hay company

it is yeah, I saw orchard hay and figured why not, its the only thing Orion will eat atm!! he genuinely starved himself when I offered meadow, he essentially didn't eat for a couple of days (minus pellet and veggies) :shock: I don't use hay in litter trays - not purposefully anyway. puppy pad...
Back