• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Binky348

1. Binky348

Advice please!

They both seem ok but I think it's worth a trip to the vet just to be on the safe side! Thanks so much for all your advice! Much appreciated!
  2. Binky348

Advice please!

Yes, they are both neutered. We got through the night without any fighting thankfully. Binky (the one who is being bullied) is always trying to cuddle up to Mr Ginge and is lowering his head to be groomed (or in submission- I'm not sure which). Poor bunny has large patches of bald skin :( Mr...
  3. Binky348

Advice please!

No, it's just the two of them. I recently made a small change to their living arrangements...they now have a whole room to themselves. But this was several weeks ago and all seemed to be going fine. They also have access to the rest of the apartment when i am home.
  4. Binky348

rabbit fighting

Hi Sherri, I didn't see your post before I had post my own plea for help regarding exactly the same issue! My boys have been together for over 2 years and previously had no problems. All of a sudden one is really going for the other and i am really worried about them! I also caught Mr Ginge...
  5. Binky348

Advice please!

Hi, Advice desperately needed for my two boys.... Binky a dwarf lop and Mr Ginge a Lionhead have been together for over 2 years (we thought Mr Ginge was a little girl for the first 3 months) without too many problems. Mr Ginge is most certainly the boss and keeps Binky in his place. Occasionally...
  6. Binky348

Win a Love The Happy Rabbit Gift Box

My beautiful bunnies Binky and Mr Ginge
  7. Binky348

Bald patch

Hi, Thanks very much for your answer! Do you think it would be best to seperate them until the fur grows back? I am reluctant to do so because they always look so sad when they are apart. But I know if it's for the best...
  8. Binky348

Bald patch

Hi, My two bunnies are Binky and Mr Ginge (previously known as Ginny before we realised she is a he)- both neutered males who have been living happily together for over a year. I came back from holiday last Friday to find Binky has a small bald patch under his left eye. I asked my friend what...
  9. Binky348

I think my girl bunny is actually a little boy!

Thank you very much for your great advice, it is much appreciated. I have now put a divide up in their house so they can still see each other but are seperated. They seem to really love each other...they like to snuggle up together so I'm hopeful that they are going to be fine together after the...
  10. Binky348

I think my girl bunny is actually a little boy!

Hi, I have two 5 month old bunnies. When i got them i was told that one was a little girl and the other a little boy. The vet then confirmed this. Last month the little boy was neutered and all was well until a couple of weeks ago. The little girl has been harassing the boy and tries to mate...
Back