• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by binka

1. B

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread! I took my bun to the vets, and she was given a clean bill of health, so all is well ! Thank goodness :) The vet gave her a thorough inspection and could not find anything wrong with her. He said she is a healthy, happy bun. So my bun is home now...
  2. B

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

One of my buns started acting very wildly this morning, it woke me out of my sleep. She was darting around the cage, like something was irritating her, could it be mites ? I have already phoned the vet, but they are not open yet, so I will have to wait until 9 to take her down there. She seems...
  3. B

Mites?

I just wondered, how do rabbits get them? Do they catch them from other bunnies, or do they just appear one day from nowhere? I mean can they just come on all by themselves or do bunnies have to come into contact with someone/something that has them already? Because I scared of them! ...
  4. B

WANTED: Angora/Cashmere Lop Rabbit In West Midlands

Angora rabbits also come in white, gold, cream and soot. I think thats all, but I could be wrong.
  5. B

I'm in coventry, but can travel. Thanks for the link bunnylove, but I'm looking for colours other than smoke :)
  6. B

Hi everyone. I am looking for a beautiful Angora/Cashmere Lop rabbit, can anyone help me out? Thanks :)
Back